1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Matter Exchange 1.4.1

Transmute, make powerful machines and become as OP as you can!

1. Bug Fixes

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    + changed some parts of the carbon pickaxe to allow other mods with the same item to be compatible with my mod.
    + Fixed a bug with the cerulium and impervium blocks which prevented them from functioning correctly.
  2. 2 new pickaxes, new "ultimate" upgrade, lots of new recipes, no more liquid carbon and more

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    + Carbon Pickaxe
    + Aerogel Pickaxe
    * Loads of replaced textures
    + Cerulium bricks
    + Impervium bricks
    + Ultimate upgrade mk I
    * Hell bar recipe requires crafting
    * Carbon recipe requires smelting 3 coal

Images

1. aerogelpickaxebig.png
    2. carbonpickaxebig.png
    3. U1_diamonddrillbig.png
    4. ceruliumbrick.png
    5. imperviumbrick.png
    6. carbon.png
    7. aerogel.png
  3. More recipes and liquid carbon is twice as cheap

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    + Recipes for the armour/weapon ores added in both stations.
    * Liquid carbon recipe only requires 4 coal now.
  4. Organisation

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    Made uninstalling easier, now all is needed to uninstall is delete the mod_MatterExchange folder
  5. Tool Upgrader, Aerogel and Healing Station

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    + Added Liquid Carbon which is smelted by using coal in the furnace.
    + Added Carbon which is made from combining Ice and Liquid Carbon.
    + Added Aerogel which is made from Carbon.
    + Added Tool Upgrade station which allows for tools to be upgraded by using one of the three 'Upgrades' (Only works for the diamond drill for now, more in the future. ) which include the ability to make the tool mine faster, have a larger mining radius and become more durable.
    + Added a Healing Station which is...
  6. Crash fix

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    I updated some work in progress files in the last update by accident which caused immediate crashing :L this fixes that.
  7. Bug Fix

TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    There was a problem where you would lose fuel value if converting to and from solarium. There is no longer.