1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Master Spark! 3/19/14

Who needs warhammers when you have LASERS?

1. ReijiGazpacho
    Behold, a low-quality gif of a Diamond Mining-Hakkero in action! ...at least I think it's Diamond.
    [​IMG]
    Look at this instead for a better idea of what it looks like.

This mod adds 15 items based on the Mini-Hakkero used by Marisa Kirisame from the Touhou Project.

[​IMG]

Assuming you know what they are, Mini-Hakkeros do what you'd expect them to. They kill things! Each tier is built to fire for 5-6 seconds along with the matching armor set, and packed with enough power to kill a same-level enemy in about 1-1.5 seconds.

Mining-Hakkeros, on the other hand, do not damage enemies. Instead, they're designed specifically to level mountains! ...or dig up some ore, whatever your fancy.

Every Hakkero can be crafted at the Anvil. By the way, they're all one-handed weapons! Dual Diamond Mining-Hakkeros can level a dirt house in no time flat!

And that's it! Have fun blasting things to bits!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Now with 7350% more balance!

Recent Reviews

1. RanukiTheAvali
    RanukiTheAvali
    5/5,
    Version: 3/19/14
    This is to love. I was skimming through the mods list and so this, and I was like, "Oh my yes." And got it. Thank you for making this!
  2. MarisaKirisame
    MarisaKirisame
    5/5,
    Version: 3/19/14
    I approve
  3. vidread
    vidread
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    此生無悔入東方,來世願生幻想鄉...
  4. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer