1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mario'n'Stuff 0.4

Includes your favorite items and weapons from the Mario games!

1. Mewbone
    Hello there, this is my first mod and I made it about Mario, which you probably can guess by the title. It's still very very much a WIP but I will try to continue it, enjoy!

Current features
    Mario's Hat!
    [​IMG]
    Stardust in a bottle, gives you a jump boost and makes you fast, but it also have some bad effects....
    [​IMG]
    Green shell, a new throwable item. Will add recipe later (See planned features)
    [​IMG]

How to install (Windows)
    Step 1. Download the file from mediafire
    Step 2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods
    Step 3. Excract the files in the rar you downloaded to the same place as Step 2
    Step 4. Load up the game and have fun!

Planned Features
    Koopas and Goombas (If I can figure out how to make custom mobs)
    More food items
    Green Shell (Done)
    Green shell made out of turtle shell shards, which will be dropped by Koopas. Or just having the shell dropped directly from Koopas.
    A recipe to stardust in a bottle, possibly from finding ''Stardust'' on metorites.

OBS! I am not responsible in any way or form if something happens to your game by downloading this like your saves getting deleted, backup your files to be sure!

Recent Updates

1. .modinfo support
  2. Green shells!
  3. Mario's hat no longer free