1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lossless Pixel Compression 1.0

Tax-less transactions!

1. Othienka
    Have you ever wanted to actually be able to store all of your hard-earned pixels from the ravages of a possible death? Have you been bothered by the high tax rate (40%) imposed on those who decide to compress them into voxels?

Well, I've got a solution for you.
    The Lossless Pixel Compression mod!!

Simply download the mod and drag it into your Starbound/Mods folder
    Start your game and enjoy freedom from those cruel banking fees!

Alternate download here: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/225/?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you liked this, you might also be interested in the 50k Voxel mod, which adds a lossless 50k Voxel recipe to the Pixel Compressor.
    slass555679 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. LezonNexus
    LezonNexus
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very Nice mod does come in good use
  2. ajfirewar
    ajfirewar
    1/5,
    update for angry koloa
  3. Slithid
    Slithid
    5/5,
    Fixes the completely broken logic behind compression. Death takes away 25-30% or whatever of your pixels but pixel compression takes 40%? What is the point. Glad now there is actually a reason to use the pixel compressor.
  4. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
    I like this mod a lot. It does exactly what it's supposed to and seriously. 40% to compress pixels? Fuck that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swor8IOChKE - I covered it here in my Starbound Mod Outpost As Seen On TV Convenience Mods spectacular!
  5. slass555679
    slass555679
    4/5,
    good