1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Logistics Frigate 1.3 (Furious Koala)

Large, spacious ship with custom internals (powergamer edition)

1. beeftime
    UPDATE 1.3 - Furious Koala (new installation instructions)

A fully-customized, fully-sprited, spacious replacement ship suitable for every race.

This is part of a future mod that will include custom furniture and fixtures, dungeons, codices, NPCs, items, and weapons. This version will be maintained and updated for players that want to use this ship, but are otherwise uninterested in using the rest of the mod.

This version features an entirely new file structure that allows it to be installed very much like any other mod (with the exception of replacing the dropship.structure file), as well as allowing on-the-fly color changes and decal additions, developed by Ax.448
    Additional changes since 1.1
    - Three new colors: Orange, Violet and Black
    Colorsheet.png

- Decal support and a Floran Pirate decal (disabled by default)
    overlaypreview.png

-Ship fixtures clustered in the bridge for easy access and extremely quick gameplay.

Media:

(from 1.1)

INSTALLATION AND CUSTOMIZATION INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Extract the entire contents of the .zip file to Starbound/mods
    2. Rename the "RACE" folder to the name of whichever race you want to use.
    3. Start a new character, or, delete an existing character's .shipworld file (note: you will lose everything on your existing ship, so plan accordingly)

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SHIP'S HULL COLOR
    1. Open the dropship.structure file in your [RACE] folder in a text editor.
    2. Find and replace "BlueBL.png" to "RedBL.png", "YellowBL.png", "PinkBL.png", "GreenBL.png", "WhiteBL.png", "OrangeBL.png", or "BlackBL.png"
    3. Find and replace "BlueBR.png" to "RedBR.png", "YellowBR.png", "PinkBR.png", "GreenBR.png", "WhiteBR.png", "OrangeBR.png", or "BlackBR.png"
    e.g. To change from blue to red, change "BlueBL.png" and "BlueBR.png" to "RedBL.png" and "RedBR.png" in the dropship.structure file

HOW TO CHANGE THE SHIP'S DECAL
    1. Open the dropship.structure file in your [RACE] folder in a text editor.
    2. Find and replace "NoOverlay.png" with the target file (as of this version, only "PirateOverlay.png"

A quick note on modder drama:
    I firmly support the "Cathedral" style of modding, in which everyone contributes to make Starbound a better, more enjoyable game, and not as a platform to pimp their own ideas or technical skill. To that end, I encourage completely free use of my mod, and ask only that you credit me or link to me if you use my assets (as is just base courtesy), but it's not required. These assets are free to use without my permission, and as far as I'm concerned belong to Chucklefish.
    2013-12-31_00001.jpg 2013-12-31_00002.jpg 2013-12-31_00003.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Furious Koala Update
  2. .structure hotfix
  3. Powergamer Edition

Recent Reviews

1. savron1001
    savron1001
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 (Furious Koala)
    very good ship mod i used it during the enraged koala update but haven't since i really hope they update it for spirited giraffe
  2. Priest of Cthulhu
    Priest of Cthulhu
    5/5,
    Best ship mod ;)
  3. Varius
    Varius
    5/5,
    This is a great ship to have once you're playing with Frackin' Flora and Starfoundry as well as other mods adding crafting tables. Everything that eats up space in larger quantity. Like that you have all the room you need to divide the ship into sections for science, engineering, storage halls, cargo bay, kitchen, bridge, captain's cabin, hydroponics, mess hall and more.

No longer does one need bases on planets to do all the work, you can actually turn your starting planet into a gas station growing fuel from algae with vertical farming (if one has the mods to do so). This ship turns your means to cross the universe into a giant storage and manufacturing vessel.

Bravo!
  4. RevoPix
    RevoPix
    4/5,
    Good!)
  5. Khyron42
    Khyron42
    5/5,
    Fantastic design, great stuff behind the wall panels, and a scale that's just perfect. I'm in love!

http://imgur.com/F7opdNx
  6. kaetzer
    kaetzer
    5/5,
    holy crap, that thing is HUGE Oo the bases i build are smaller xD
  7. supaboyy
    supaboyy
    5/5,
    It looks nice, But for some reason i cannot uninstall. I did everything i had to do but it didn't work. Plz make a tutorial vid!
  8. balkhaus
    balkhaus
    5/5,
    It´s a so cool and nice mod, please update it.
  9. ayunox
    ayunox
    4/5,
    Seems good but, i wish you would add there a cockpit cause there is just a chair.
  10. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    very gud mod. such room, very spacious spaceship. wow. much love