1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Logistics Freight Containers v3.31 (Cheerful Giraffe)

Put stuff inside... cus you know, its a container.

1. lazarus78
    Since it is apparently not clear enough:

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES BEFORE REVIEWING THIS MOD. I WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO FIX ANY ISSUES BEFORE YOU GIVE 2 STARS FOR A FIXABLE ISSUE.

====================

Back before Mr beeftme, creator of the Logistics Frigate, went AWOL, he posted a gif showing off some containers he was working on. Sadly those never made it much further. So I took it upon myself to recreate these containers (Heavily altered, smaller, etc) for use with the Logistics Frigate ship, or stand alone.

[​IMG]

- The containers can be crafted at a Tier 2 Industrial Workbench for 2 Durasteel bars each.
    - They have 64 slots.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues and I will rectify them ASAP.

Check out the Logistics Frigate Reborn by graycatgrayhat.

Big thanks to Beeftime for creating the Frigate and original container concept.

Licensing:
    https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Fixing my fix...
  2. Less is more. Less is less.
  3. Crafting fix.

Recent Reviews

1. Chibi
    Chibi
    5/5,
    Version: v3.31 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Fantastic mod! I would love it if you could update this to the current version! Thanks for the great mod. (:
    1. lazarus78
      Author's Response
      It is updated as far as I know. No one has told me otherwise.
  2. googa78
    googa78
    5/5,
    *sdqbeyudbduwnnb cis xuvy nvhsjcvhc fcvn is a good
  3. EricD112
    EricD112
    5/5,
    Great mod. I give it 5 stars not only for the actual mod, but also to push it up a bit, after some people decided to rate it low because of some stupid stuff. I like it and I use it, not only for actual storage but also as decoration. (They look great.)
  4. Budyjoe
    Budyjoe
    5/5,
    Version: v3.2 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Nice models... Not much space, wonder how to increase... Anyways, cool!
  5. Dr_Doktor
    Dr_Doktor
    3/5,
    I would rate higher but these container should have MORE slots seeing as its a freight conainer
    1. lazarus78
      Author's Response
      Nothing is stopping you from increasing the slot count yourself. Outside of that, the mod does exactly what it says it would do, no?
  6. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    I think that these containers will work awesome in my base once I am finished. Can they be moved with a forklift or something? An underwater submarine perhaps that allows movement of these frigate containers. That would just be awesome. Really hope to see these in the newest stable version. I really just wrote this because I read all your comments and saw that one person who did a review without reading your super proper English. So 5 stars on a review that also wasn't a review but just the same as Merceal. Seriously I see that happen all over this forum why don't moderators delete these bad reviews of non English speaking readers. P.S. I speak two languages and can read a few more.
    1. lazarus78
      Author's Response
      They don't really moderate the reviews unless they are reported. I am waiting to see if he responds at all before reporting it for removal.

Anyhoo, thank you. I doubt this mod will become much more than what it already is, but if something new comes up that would work well with it in some way, I am open to exploring it.
  7. Bullshit
    Bullshit
    5/5,
    Version: v3 (Glad Giraffe)
    Great
  8. Winterreap
    Winterreap
    5/5,
    Version: v2
    Cool! c:
  9. Morjax
    Morjax
    5/5,
    For those who prefer to watch rather than read my review: https://youtu.be/6g3DH_RAOGE

This mod is straight forward, and simple, yet adds a lot of flavor. I found it much preferable to piles of the standard boxes, crates and lockers that I typically use for all my random storage (of which there is a lot). For bonus points, I would recommend using this mod with the item broadcaster mod for (1) classy storage containers, and (2) effective auto-sorting into said containers: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/item-broadcaster-hyper-storage.1745/

Now, go download this mod right Meow!
  10. Baddtraxx
    Baddtraxx
    4/5,
    Great mod! I love this. Would be awesome if this gets an Enhanced Storage mod compalibity :D