1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Library Assets 0.85

Adds several bookshelves and other library themed objects.

1. Librarian Diversity and Buyable Vanilla

Zaroth
    Several new items added.
    -
    Ancient Tomes for every precursor, ancient or extinct race I know of.
    A filled version of the Reed Shelf.
    Book Preservation Crystal
    Minimalist Bookshelf
    Chained Bookcase
    Pastel Bookshelf
    Sweets Bookcase
    Sharp Bookcase
    Astro Bookcase
    Astro Wall Bookshelf
    Floran Alphabet Sheet
    Book Swap
    Book Stall
    Creepling Alphabet Scrap
    Shadow Glyph Tablet

Modifications
    -
    The Large Steel Bookcase, an item cut from vanilla before 1.0 has been restored. Its been recolored to make it distinct from the large obsidion bookcase.
    The Protectorate Guidelines are now a functional object.
    The Research Terminal has had the knowledge and science tags added.

Fixes
    -
    The Norse and Coffin bookcases have had their placement dimensions changed, meaning they no longer float ahead of the cursor during placement, nor require an arbitrary extra space at their bottom.
    I highly recommend picking up any existing copies of these two before you start, as there is a possibility of them leaving behind permanent filled spaces.

The functional version of the Protectorate Book Cabinet can now be turned.
    Librarians now have their proper 24 requirement for knowledge instead of 1. I forgot to change it post testing, sorry.

General Changes
    -
    Librarian tenants now have different outfits depending on their race. I tried to pick outfits I felt fit their cultural aesthetic and concept of a scholar.
    This only affect newly spawned librarians. Old ones will continue wearing what is now just the human outfit, but will otherwise not cause any problems.

Most vanilla items who have the knowledge tag, or who had it added, as well as certain blocks can now be purchased from the scrivener table.
    Glu and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
Return to update list...