1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kobolds Revival 3.2

A fixed and working version of the old kobold mod!

1. Do YOU use protection?

pumpkin1887
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the inactivity, I forgot to tell you guys here in the forums that I was off on a 5 month vacation with no access to a computer.

With that being said I have returned and fixed the emotes and crafting the armor!

• Fixed armors not showing in the crafting, they should now be available.
    • Fixed emotes having a weird orange blink regardless of color.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Updated armor Icons

pumpkin1887
    As the title suggests the armor icons are fixed.
  3. Even more colors!

pumpkin1887
    As the update title suggests I have added a few more fur colors to the mix! Along with that Liopi(ManedMorph) has kindly provided a custom AI.

• Added new fur colors Brown, Red, Orange and Yellow
    • Added a new custom AI kindly provided by Liopi(ManedMorph)
  4. Experimental ship inside

pumpkin1887
    This just adds an experimental ship inside the files and is NOT tested in any way.
  5. A little more custom AI

pumpkin1887
    I have now made the AI more custom to the kobolds. I know it looks like the Apex but I was using the humanAI as a template.

• Customized the AI to be more ghostly
    • Changed the looks of the techstation
    • Added the ship to show up after finishing the intro mission
  6. Ai is fully operational

pumpkin1887
    We have now passed Pi and have moved on.

• Fixed the Ai portrait in the quests section.
    • Updated looks of a few animations.
    • Swapped over from using .7z files to .pak
  7. Kobolds can now die! (over and over and over again)

pumpkin1887
    So between the last time I was making personal mods and working on this one they changed the respawning cinematics. I now have them in place and kobolds should respawn after death, even if you were forced to the title screen previously it will now be fixed.

• Fixed kobolds causing a forced to title screen problem after dying. They should no longer cause issues once they die.