1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirby Planet Robobot in Starbound PROGRAM

Replaces the Mech Combat areas original BGM with music from Kirby Planet Robobot

1. burningleos
    Hey Guys, this your friendly neigborhood modder, Burning-Leos here, Introducing a mod that replaces the music in the Mech Combat areas (Hostile Ships and Anamolies) and Tranquil Areas (Space Colonies and Friendly Ships) with Music straight from the 2016 Kirby 3DS title, Kirby Planet Robobot

Here are some of the songs that will be replaced
    lava-exploration.ogg ---> Heart of Steel
    tranquility-base.ogg ---> Nutty Noon Map Theme (Originated from Return to Dreamland, but the music is included in the game's audio files, though not actually used ingame)

Heart of Steel (Mech-Rider Kirby Theme)

Nutty Noon Map Theme

If you have any problems like the game crashing when you enter the area, please contact me in the discussion page in the forums for this mod, thank you!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    rare_candy_bracelet likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. rare_candy_bracelet
    rare_candy_bracelet
    5/5,
    Version: PROGRAM
    dude, i hope you know how adorable this is. good work.
    1. burningleos
      Author's Response
      Thank you, After seeing the mechs in action, it reminds me of Kirby Planet Robobot