1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [KingdomHeart] Keyblades Mod 1.5

Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts in Starbound

1. Gr0wWolfGamer
    Gr0wWolfGamer
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Pls update it!
  2. Baker2582
    Baker2582
    2/5,
    Eh.. This mod doesn't let me boot up starbound ;-; It gives me an error message about an asset, something to do with a shield hit noise.. Did I do something wrong? I dropped the folder from the zip file where I put my other mods, and they all work fine ;-; I really wanted to use this mod..
  3. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    2/5,
    i have been waiting to test this mod but its not updated, can you plz update it soon
  4. ANI-Crimson
    ANI-Crimson
    5/5,
    The Oathkeeper!!! It's essential to use it with Oblivion! D:
  5. iluuvmochi
    iluuvmochi
    5/5,
    OMG i love it!! yey! thank you for this wonderful mod
  6. kody.reynolds
    kody.reynolds
    5/5,
    This is awsome in both presentation and plans for the future
  7. StarBrethren
    StarBrethren
    5/5,
    Fantastic and simple little mod!
  8. Edgewalker_001
    Edgewalker_001
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    I really like this mod. Some of the keyblades area little large, but they look great. ^_^
  9. MetaNite
    MetaNite
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    I love Kingdom Hearts, and I love this mod :D!
  10. Oxiiigrim
    Oxiiigrim
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Yay ^^
  11. Klairixia
    Klairixia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    AWESOME!!!!
  12. Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This mod already beings an astounding amount of nostalgia, and childhood memories.

I do recommend that the Developer or some other Mod Developer begin work on Tech that allows the player to learn abilities like from the KH series.

The Tech work like abilities and are broken down into three Categories: Action, Support and Growth.

Action Modifies, adds or strengthens attacks to the players arsenal. Like being able to combo for longer, use a special finisher move, etc.

Support grants passive abilities, like a brief window of invulnerability during healing. Retain one Health point after being hit with a combo, or retain 1 HP after taking a incredibly powerful hit.

Growth basically allows the Player to High jump in a single bound, Quick-run and Dash away from foes at high speeds and gain a brief window of invulnerability in Mid-run. Aerial dodge to sort of double jump but deflect projectiles and some melee attacks from foes. And Glide across the planet surface at high speeds.

Nice job!
  13. Dark_Chaos
    Dark_Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    i <3 the KH series. kudos man :3