1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kawa's xbawks-mode character creator 3.8.1

T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶x̵ thirty-six oughta be enough for now.

1. Sailo
    Sailo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.7
    This is fluffy!
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Are you sure you got the right mod? :D
  2. magasa
    magasa
    5/5,
    gaw
  3. Drachenkecks
    Drachenkecks
    5/5,
    It is working on upbeat_giraffe! No I can play again as Feline and Avali! Awesome!
  4. twitchtopia
    twitchtopia
    5/5,
    i like this
  5. dinoclaire
    dinoclaire
    5/5,
    GREAT!
    It's absolutely perfect. I can't think of anything wrong with it.
  6. Turtleswithjetpacks
    Turtleswithjetpacks
    5/5,
    A mod I can actually get to work with my Starbound unlike a lot of the other mods that some how made it to the front page.
  7. conanthealien
    conanthealien
    5/5,
    Still trying to figure out how to install this at the time of rate, but I've already got a lot of entertainment out of the mod anyway through the Wiki and usage for OCs. I don't think my rating will go down anytime soon.

Does this mod work with all three development branches(Nightly, etc), or do I need to limit myself to Stable? I haven't seen any answers regarding that through my perusal of the forums.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      It's tested for Unstable and Nightly.
  8. Zeldaplayz
    Zeldaplayz
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.7
    Amazing mod but when I use custom races it wont show the crafting so when I try to first start theres nothing there Im sorry to take your time but can you please help me with this?
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      This does nothing regarding crafting, so I wouldn't know.
  9. ArgusGaming
    ArgusGaming
    5/5,
    Awesome!
  10. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Works perfectly!
    Thx for this :D
  11. johnklai
    johnklai
    5/5,
    Excellent, Please continue with your great work!
  12. Satyx
    Satyx
    5/5,
    I like it.
  13. The Universe
    The Universe
    5/5,
    good!
  14. PotatoSalad12
    PotatoSalad12
    5/5,
    Why aren't you allowing people to use this in collusion with other mods, or period? :(
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Why are you asking that here? I mean, I appreciate the rating, but the message part is meant for -reviews-. Ask again in the thread, we'll talk. If it hasn't come up before.
  15. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      This is hardly the place to ask such things. I mean, this is Reviews. But no, I'd rather you didn't. Notice how it says "do not include" instead of "ask for consent"?
  16. yukite1998
    yukite1998
    5/5,
    good
  17. limedog
    limedog
    5/5,
    Just really needed the extra slots. Thanks for making this mod!
  18. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Really nice! It is a simple, effective way to add support for more races. Thanks! ^^
  19. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    this mod is clearly the best mod for adding new races that's why i came to you first i know it says that you don't allow use in mod packs but i had to come to you my mod pack is an avali centered mod pack and on the main page of the avali mod it is suggested that your mod be used, i came to you because i know your mod is compatible and if you can't let me use your mod can you at least show me an alternate? I'm sorry if this seems like a bother thank you for your time :)
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Yeeeaaah about modpacks... you know how there's "feel free", "ask me", and "just don't" options? I picked "don't" because I feel species mods shouldn't be linked to specific character creation extenders. "Free market" and such, nowhatimsaiyan? But y'know what? I'mma throw you a bone and make an exception for you.
  20. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Very useful. :)