1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

JustExplosives Rebooted v1.0

Who said Starbound is all about building things?

1. fierron
    This is the initial release for Djinn's Just Explosives! mod updated for Starbound v1.x.

Everything should be working by now but should you encounter any bugs or weird behavior, attach your Starbound log file (located in your Starbound installation folder:
    or open it with notepad (or your favorite text editor), select and copy its contents to pastebin and create a new paste then send me that link via PM or in the forums.

How to install

Place the downloaded *.pak file in your Starbound mods folder:

What's included in this release?
    (more to be added in future releases)
    • Adhesive Charge [​IMG]
    • Adhesive Block (small) [​IMG]
    • Detonator [​IMG]
    • Liquid Container (water, lava, poison, tar, tentacle) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Proximity Mine (safe and rogue) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • RockCracker [​IMG]
    • Time Bomb [​IMG]
    • Wall Piercer [​IMG]
    • Wired Bomb [​IMG]
    I've installed the mod but where are my explosives?

Craft the Bomb Crafting Table
    [​IMG] at the Tier 3 Inventor's Table (fully upgraded)
    From there you can craft powerful explosives and explode your creations (and yourself!) to your heart's content.

Can I
    destroy my friends' creations play with my friends while this mod is installed?

For now, no. :(
    (Actually I haven't tested it yet but you can be the first one to! Just don't blame me if your character and/or world disappears. I have warned you!)

Can I help you make this mod more awesome?

Sure thing! My Github repo can be found here.

Note: I'll be adding images and additional info on the updated explosives later. You can also check Djinn's mod page (linked above) to see how they work.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Roskii Heiral likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Crafting and pricing changes

Recent Reviews

1. Nishant004
    Nishant004
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Needed this amazing mod.Really useful
  2. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,