1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

jjcm Farming Mod 73116.30

Farming and more recipes

1. jjcm04
    Adding some more Recipes to the game. Cornbread being one of them, more recipe options for currentcorn. Also eggs, etc! Also critters now will drop meat depending on whether or not they fly, swim, or walk! If your tired of replanting wheat and sugar all the time, then I have the plant for you. Now when you harvest wheat and sugar they will go back when they were a sapling. I will still be working on this mod to add new crops and new food items to the game. Let me know if you are having issues and, or have any ideas that you would like me to implement. Thank you and let me know what you think. This is my FIRST Mod! I would like to thank everyone on the IRC for their help. This mod is packed so it is easier to install into your mod folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. jjcmfarmingmod96x96.png
    foghorn likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Version: build 73116.25
    It works and I like the new plants ;7; though the broccoli plants themselves look a lil out of place for starbound, they do function and so far mod itself works, keep on getting better, cause you've done pretty good so far ;7;
    1. jjcm04
      Author's Response
      Thank you I really appreciate it. I am not really great at pixel art, or any art for that matter, but I was trying to keep with the color pallet that SB uses. I will try updating the mod weekly with new items and some new crops as well.