1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND !!! 1.2a

Store more stuff in your stuff

1. SoulOfSorin
    This very simple mod allow you to have 9999 items in one stack, as simple as that.
    That's the only thing for the Basic version.

Now there is a builder version (like, for big things) :
    - The max stack is up to 99999
    - The effect radius when you place blocks is up to 4 (instead of 2), and stay to 1 when you press SHIFT. That allow you to build 4 times faster.

Do not use both version at the same time.

Known issues :

- If the content value of a stack is over 9999, the display is not correct because it's limited to 4 digits. Ther's is nothing i can do about it. Sorry.

Live fun and prosper
    <3
    I highly recommend you to look to the mod Craft Smelt Buy Sell Moar mod by Jackson Brown.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/craft-smelt-buy-sell-moar.3074/
    Jackson Brown and zBound like this.

Recent Updates

1. Stupid update
  2. Nightly fix update
  3. The builder update

Recent Reviews

1. intrepid-explorer
    intrepid-explorer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2a
    Simple, effective, and it works on Pleased Giraffe!
  2. keyzoth
    keyzoth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2a
    It pleased my collecting hobby and safe more slot from same item due to max stack thingy :))
  3. n8rtw
    n8rtw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    this.... is very necessary. Also thanks a lot, now i have to open all my folders again *sigh* the things i do for awesome mods
  4. Priest of Cthulhu
    Priest of Cthulhu
    5/5,
    useful for building projects
  5. harrisonhess
    harrisonhess
    5/5,
    never getting like 10 stacks of dirt on inventory again,thanks for the great job m8 stay gud
  6. Dekrosna
    Dekrosna
    5/5,
    I am quite certain that I will enjoy this mod. No more having to deal with several stacks of 1000 (which is absolutely pointless and annoying.) with stacks of 9999 I can now save more storage space...
  7. thegoresucker300
    thegoresucker300
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great work.BTW this works on unstable.

KEEP IT UP!
    1. SoulOfSorin
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much.