1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Tools as Artform

Elfginther
    Hi folks. Looks like I was finally able to implement a side project as well now that the code is completed in SB 1.0

Prepare yourself for Hylotl Decorated Parasols:
    These paper umbrellas are stylish yet functional, slowing your descent during a fall and looking good while doing it. There are three varieties of paper / bamboo umbrellas; blue with hylotl eyes, red with kanji, and white with a lilypad [hylotlparasol1, hylotlparasol2, hylotlparasol3]

Restored the throwing fish & the calligraphy brush as functional items. Added pearls as a future crafting ingredient.

The next push is fixing the crafting tiers and recipes... I'm still not sure how i want them to work, or if i want to make my own crafting station.

Images

1. Parasol.JPG
    2. Parasol2.png
Return to update list...