1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

ISE4-Reconstruction BETA V1.4.3

An inspired mod from Minecrafts Tech Mods, IC2/Thermal Expansion/Mekanism

1. DraLUSAD
    Welcome to: Industrialization: Starbound Edition 4-Reconstruction

An inspired mod, created from Minecrafts Tech mods, IC2, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, and from Factorio too, features the ability to Crush ores to allow multiple bar processing, many machinery to utilize many Tech aspects, Gas's, Liquids and more, as well as a unique way of playing Starbound, Comes with its own Custom ores, Tools and armors, as well as my unique form of Farming for ores and gems.

What this mod will NOT add (Idea Rejections)
    * Any kind of power manipulation, such as Solar power, Reactors, Ect
    * Along with Power, Wire placements, Piping or anything other to manipulate moving items around

What this mod will AIM to add (Suggestions welcome)
    * More weapons, Armor and a hole new Eridium set up
    * A more fleshed out recipes for all current machines, such as the blast furnace which currently has only 2 items

WANTED!, and i mean, SERIOUSLY WANTED!:
    Want to contribute to the mod? Graphics, Coding, or major ideas?, then please message me, every little helps to making this mod a truly unique design

Credits:
    Bk3k: Creating the Electric miner, GUI, Coding and Implementation

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Important Notice: FU Users
    I've had my fair share of Frackin' Universe, and its clear to me that one of the main elements of my mod "Tin ore" is almost extremely rare to find, even a Patch to make it very common as Copper on Asteroids, no longer exists, you will stuggle with ISE4 along side FU.
    HOWEVER!, Because its been noted, I can indeed construct an ISE4-FU Patch, to allow Tin Ore to spawn as it should, this may take a long time, but untill then, it is strongly advised to not use ISE4 with FU, as i said before, you will find little to no tin.

Regarding Graphics Resemblance:
    Some of you may notice that Graphics on ISE4 share (or even do) the same resemblence from Frackin' Universe, such as a Curcuits, Carbon Mesh, Power Core, ect, this is because ISE3, was announced "DEAD", Sayter had requested the use of these graphics, which i gave full agreement to, however, since i missed modding and Starbound is now, the only thing i'm capable of modding, ISE4-R was Reborn, and using the same Graphics i had kept, which was used previously from ISE2, ISE3 and now ISE4
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Patch Notes V1.4.3 & Frackin' Universe Patch
  2. Patch Notes V1.4.2
  3. Patch Notes V1.4.1: OP MINER, IS OP

Recent Reviews

1. cchao0705
    cchao0705
    5/5,
    Version: BETA V1.3.6.2
    love it!
    1. DraLUSAD
      Author's Response