1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Iron All Tiers + Titanium 1.1

Brings iron back to all 10 tiers and brings titanium to the X Sector!

1. Levy
    Can you not find iron anywhere beyond the Alpha and Beta sectors? Does this trouble you?

"Where did all the iron ore go? I need it to build my new super duper crazy space station complete with laser turret eyes and Santa in a jetpack for a dingdong!"

Well, Angry Koala made it so it disappears after Beta, like Titanium and all the other higher tier ores beyond it. So if you want iron, you're going to have to waste 300 fuel to go alll the way back to the weak sauce Beta sector and mine it. Who wants to do that? I know I didn't.

Introducing this mod I whipped up in five minutes and just tested and totally does not have a creative name because I suck like that, Iron All Tiers! Seriously. I took more time writing all this stuff than I did making this.

Below is a screenshot in Gamma with iron and titanium in the same general area! YOu won't see that in Angry Koala unless you have this mod... or the ability to copypaste a bunch of lines in a config file. But who wants to mess with core game files when you can just copy and paste this folder into your mods folder and save yourself the time I spent making it?!
    2013-12-25_00001.jpg

Download today!

Download now and also receive Titanium Most Tiers! at no added cost! That's right, you get Iron all Tiers and Titanium Most Tiers! Titanium Most Tiers adds titanium to the X sector and also adds it to the refinery!

Warning, may cause influx of pixels due to iron overload if you don't know what to do with all the iron and just throw it into your refinery. Iron generates at the same rate it does in Beta sector.

This mod won't have any effect on multiplayer unless the server has this mod installed, in which case you DON'T need to have it installed unless you want the effect on single player as well, which you may want. I dunno. Make up your mind.

This mod won't generate iron in terrain on planets that have already been explored, only new terrain. If you are set on mining out one planet in particular, delete the planet's information in the universe folder and explore it again, although this will delete any work you've done on said planet. Don't know how to do that? Then just visit new planets.

Serious warning: Incompatible with other mods that edit the oredistributions.configfunctions file. Don't know what mods those might be? Typically any other mod that edits ore distribution. Do your research.

Recent Reviews

1. Athilea
    Athilea
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Love the mod, can't get it to work though.
  2. Dionin
    Dionin
    5/5,
    Incredibly useful.
  3. MulletThug
    MulletThug
    5/5,
    Helpful, thanks!