1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Intergalactic Wilds v1.1.1

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game, new collections, new objects, and more!

1. Fixes, Tweaks, and Christmas Event

EclipticWulf
    • Visual adjustments to muzzle flashes
    • Fixed pets not being craftable (that's a huge thing I should have noticed sooner)
    • Christmas Event (Available until 1/1/2018)
      • Harvest holiday spirit with weapons (The chance of getting nothing from kills is now replaced with this)
      • Temporarily have the ability to craft powerful late game weapons (including a new pet and 2 brand new weapon types [hunting cane and hunting cannon])
      • Temporarily have the ability to craft the Holiday Crafting Table (Since this is a vanilla item, recipes in it will not be disabled after the event...although, without christmas spirit, you can't do much)
      • Temporarily have the ability to craft Moneybags Sack and Holiday Sack at a sewing machine (The Holiday Sack recipe will always be available at the Holiday Crafting Table)
      • Temporarily changed visuals for Leather and Pelt armor

Creator Note: Sorry there hasn't been any large progress lately (especially considering a Frackin' Universe patch is still needed and in development, I may release it soon anyway, though, as it only needs a few tweaks last I tested it). Since I'm in college, I've been fairly busy.
Return to update list...