1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Inquisition Spectre Shuttle 1.0

Small yet detailed shuttle craft

1. dragonsteincole
    A small shuttle craft, based off the Spectre vehicles from the Exterminatus Now webcomic.

These shuttles were not designed with the intention of living aboard, hence the small nature of the ship, however due to the smaller size there is an increase in fuel efficiency (1250 units capacity).

The ship is fully functional, meaning it has the same capabilities as default craft.

WARNING:
    As with other ship mods, it is best to roll a new character after installation. Pre-existing characters will experience errors using custom ships.

TO INSTALL:
    - Backup the ship folder for the race you'd like to install this too, and then drag and drop the three files into that folder. Only the dropship.STRUCTURE file will be overwritten.

TO UNINSTALL:
    - Remove enship, enshipblocks and dropship.STRUCTURE, and restore the backup you made before installing.

[​IMG]

Credit:
    - Exterminatus Now for the inspiration
    - Okash' Starbug 1 ship, used as a base to learn how to create custom ships, and also for the fuzzy dice in the cockpit.
    - Starbound devs, for an amazing game so far. :)

Recent Reviews

1. maxibon9009
    maxibon9009
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I'm rating this so high because this ship looks awesome, but I need help with how to change the ship files, I can't find it on YouTube or internet, please help because I really want the ship
  2. Crawfoot
    Crawfoot
    5/5,
    I love this. This is the best ship ever created.
  3. Aciel
    Aciel
    5/5,
    Probably a perfect example of a small but still functional ship, makes me hope we can eventually dock smaller ships in larger ships so i don't have to give it up.
  4. kapi12c
    kapi12c
    5/5,
    It's really nice. However if you move computer and shiplocker to the teleportation pad room and the fuel hatch to the cockpit, you will get a free room! :D
  5. lare290
    lare290
    5/5,
    Cool ship! Really awesome and i love those fuzzy dices :D
  6. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Awesome ship!!
    1. dragonsteincole
      Author's Response