1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinite Armoury v0.06 Glad Giraffe

"Stardom Tech allows teleportation, what more could you want?"

1. ASSETS FREE!!!!!

ThePumpkinLad
    Guys this is just a message to tell you can use my assets if you update my mod first! Thanks guys see you later!
  2. Add small things + Bug Fixes

ThePumpkinLad
    Lets add in one tech, hopefully you enjoy!

Update: Adds in 3 items

Black Jack/Viber-
    Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 7.32.32 pm.png

(Can't Show It yet) Stardom...Teleporting Tech! Right now you have to command the tech item in by typing this in your chat as admin

How to gain Stardom Tech:
    Step 1: /admin
    Step 2: /spawnitem stardomunlock
    Step 3: The quest should pop out, it's up to you to accept or not!
    Rex Blackbeak likes this.
  3. Quick Update adding new custom themes to the game.

ThePumpkinLad
    Hey guys, its me again with a quick and short update adding more custom themes to the game. I got this idea from downloading the Mordicai and Rigby mod, so I hope you find out what this update contains.... ENJOY :lickitung:
  4. Fixing bugs

ThePumpkinLad
    Sorry guys, quick update fixing the reconstructor .recipe file. It couldn't be crafted, this includes the double vanity gimick, as that was the problem... So as a sorry put this new folder instead, and open your game.... you'll like the surprise!
  5. Foundation Update 2

ThePumpkinLad
    Hello again people, I created Foundation Update number 2, Yay:party:

It just adds in new weapons... LoL:lickitung:

So anyways I'm going to be working hard on Foundation Update 3, it's going to add in a lot of new weapons, furniture (We only have one), recipes and crafting materials, maybe even new blocks.

I need you guys to send me some opinions if I should re-skin some of the sprites, or make a new weapon of your preference, so.... feel free to leave suggestions, reviews or...
  6. Foundation Update 1

ThePumpkinLad
    Foundation Update 1:
    Righty o' time to get down to business. Adding modding foundations. We now have FIVE crafting tables! With very good custom animations. Next foundation update, better materials.

Thanks for being patient people!:3
  7. New Armour and 3 new weapons!

ThePumpkinLad
    Hi people, a quick update to add in more variety to the weapon/armour arsenal, I hope you enjoy and leave a suggestion if you want.

Next Update:
    -Stats?
    -Vehicles?
    -More Armours?
    -More Weapons?
    -Materials?
    -Furniture?

Post in the discussion about what you want in the next update!