1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Industrialization: Starbound Edition Beta 1.6.18

(ISE4-R) A mod, inspired from Industrial Craft2, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism and more

1. DraLUSAD
    Welcome to: Industrialisation: Starbound Edition 4-Reconstruction

An inspired mod, created from Minecrafts Tech mods, IC2, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, and from Factorio too, features the ability to Crush ores to allow multiple bar proccessing, many machinery to utilize many Tech aspects, Gas's, Liquids and more, as well as a unique way of playing Starbound, Comes with its own Custom ores, Tools and armors, as well as my unique form of Farming for ores and gems.

Upcoming Features in the near future:
    * A Power System to power all machines with unique GUI's, Inputs and outputs
    * Power Storage and collection, such as Solar panels, Generators and Nuclear reactors
    * More weapons, Armor and a whole new Eridium set up

What is currently available in this mod which YOU can do:
    * Many crafting machines, such as the Crusher, Moulding Kiln, Pressureised Press, and more
    * Various of components to craft
    * New Ores, such as Tin, Salt, Electrum and 5 new shiny Gems to find
    * Grow your own Ore Plants and even diamonds!
    * Semi powered machines which uses batteries to work, such as Electric Miners, Pumps and the Mass Fabricator
    * And a whole lot more!

WANTED!, and i mean, SERIOUSLY WANTED!:
    Want to contribute to the mod? Graphics, Coding, or major ideas?, then please message me, every little helps to making this mod a truly unique design

Credits:
    Bk3k: Creating the Electric miner, GUI, Coding and Implementation

Note!: These images are out-dated and will need to be updated

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Regarding Graphics Resemblance to Frackin Universe:
    Some of you may notice that Graphics on ISE4 share (or even do) the same resemblance from Frackin' Universe, such as a Circuits, Carbon Mesh, Power Core, etc, this is because ISE3, was announced "DEAD", Sayter had requested the use of these graphics, which i gave full agreement to, however, since i missed modding and Starbound is now, the only thing i'm capable of modding, ISE4-R was Reborn, and using the same Graphics i had kept, which was used previously from ISE2, ISE3 and now ISE4

These graphics where made by: Annuschka
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Patch Notes - the forgetful
  2. Patch Notes
  3. Patch Notes

Recent Reviews

1. cchao0705
    cchao0705
    5/5,
    Version: BETA V1.3.6.2
    love it!
    1. DraLUSAD
      Author's Response