1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Impervium Returns! 2015-01-14

A lot of mods need impervium bars, but none are to be found. This fixes that.

1. Thumblesteen
    This is a fairly basic gameplay tweak. It's made for all those mods that require impervium bars to craft with. I have quite a few, and I felt sad when I looked for said bars and found none. I looked them up on the wiki and found out they were gone.

But, no more. Now you can convert 20 Rubium bars into 1 Impervium bar. Using the foundry. Used to be durasteel, but further research made me realise I was being stupid.

This may seem a tad difficult, possibly even insane. But I wanted to make sure it was balanced. Since most of the impervium mod weapons I can make have like, massive DPS ratings and so on.

I used the easybars mod for reference since I had no clue on how to make a smelting recipe. Or a mod, for that matter. So, yeah. Credits are due.

That's all.

As-salamu alaykum,
    Thumblesteen.

Recent Updates

1. Properly Fixed.

Recent Reviews

1. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    1/5,
    Version: 2015-01-14
    This whole mod seems pointless. Mods should no longer use impervium bars, rather use the newer item that replaced it, impervium compound.
  2. Gogo5210
    Gogo5210
    1/5,
    Version: 2015-01-14
    no comment