1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hunting+ Incarnate V4.3

Many new features to a sort of 'forgotten' feature, hunting

1. Infantry Fixed

Wulf_Oman
    I never fixed the crafting recipes when I changed the pickups and made plutonium a lower tier. That's fixed all over now.
  2. Fixed Rifles Being Uncraftable

Wulf_Oman
    • I totally must have missed it but rifles are now craftable again; to start crafting them you need to start at Iron and craft them all (excluding radioactive ones) in order to reach higher tiers (Like Aegisalt and Ferozium) Thanks to VarekRaith for pointing it out.
    • Changed the folder name to "Wulf" instead of "zWulf" since that apparently isn't what determines the load order [The .modinfo name(s) do] - all...
  3. Bug Fixes

Wulf_Oman
    • Hopefully squashed all the compatibility bugs (Please report any remaining immediately)
  4. Avali Support + More

Wulf_Oman
    • Added Novakid inspection lines
    • Updated .tierinfo (More information on tiering)
    • Added Avali Shard Hunting Knives
    • Adjusted the way "addons" work
    Never, DragonSoulSong and Davidsawr like this.
  5. Makeshift Shields

Wulf_Oman
    • Added makeshift shields you can craft on the fly, but provide slightly less shield health than vanilla shields
  6. Crystalworks Bonuses

Wulf_Oman
    • Now when you use both Crystalworks and Hunting+ you can get special hunting knives in Crystalworks that helps you farm useful materials
  7. Flesh Armor Nerf

Wulf_Oman
    • Nerfed flesh armor so you're no longer pretty much invincible
  8. A few minor tweaks (last update for a while)

Wulf_Oman
    • Made end-game hunting armor, as well as cell armor, now only get bonuses from chestplates. Now you can no longer mix-and-match them to get all the bonuses.
    • Added a fix to the Speed and Jump Boost status icons
  9. ANOTHER Fix

Wulf_Oman
    HOPEFULLY this is the last. This update is doubly non-essential because all it does is fix the icons folder missing from the CreativeMode box
    KerOfErebus and StarScribe like this.
  10. Crash Fix

Wulf_Oman
    The crash should be fixed now.

Why it was happening: There were "template" recipes hiding in the object folder for my spawning table (the add-on to CreativeMode) that got moved there somehow while I was making changes to the table