1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Humanoid dragon race 1.03

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Notameme
    The humanoid dragon race mod
    Hello. This is my first mod, and thus it may not be the greatest, but I did spend quite some time on it. Before I go on, I must give credit where credit is due.Thank you:

AnTi for the hair pack,
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/antihair-big-bag-of-long-hairstyles.252/
    Cutebound for the colors, (and wing inspiration)
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/cutebound.4355/
    Skittles' basic race pack
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/template-race-mod.956/
    I also was inspired by the Munari race A.I
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/munari-race.1655/

* If anyone can figure out why the character creation icon won't show up, I would really appreciate it. I can't find any conflicts in the code, so I am completely dumbfounded.*
    Okay, now I will proceed...
    This mod does have a few bugs, including the race creation icon not showing up, and maybe a few others.

Here are some highlights:
    There is a custom ship pet, it is a raptor.
    [​IMG]
    Do not fear, it comes in many colors!

There is a custom A.I.
    [​IMG]
    Custom Ships
    [​IMG]
    There are more tiers, but I'll just show tier 8. They all look very similar.
    A couple of new weapons
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Examples of the humanoid sprite (super inspired by cutebound)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are two armor sets. But I'm lazy, so here is the better looking one:
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. New ship + Slight resprite
  2. Resource update
  3. Hopefully an update now

Recent Reviews

1. LoneStriker
    LoneStriker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    There are only 4 race mods that I play, this is one of them. Although I believe there are things that can be improved I really like this mod all around. P.S. may I make the suggestion of naming your race the Drathens?
  2. H4Dragons
    H4Dragons
    5/5,
    Version: version 1.01
    How do you get the new crafting table
  3. DarkgamerEXE
    DarkgamerEXE
    5/5,
    Version: version 1.01
    It's very good the mod I like although there are things left to do, it's still like this, my friend.
  4. H4Dragons
    H4Dragons
    4/5,
    Version: 2017-02-16
    These are basically dragon born but i love that you put them in star bound defiantly need to fix the missing race icon, i wanna see what kinda abilities they would get in frak'in races
    1. Notameme
      Author's Response
      Oh yeah,I was planning to add a .patch file for frackin' races support.
  5. CarrionQueen
    CarrionQueen
    4/5,
    Pretty awesome for your first mod! It's got a ways to go, but you've got a great start. Especially with the ship and spritework!
  6. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Looks great! I'll give it a try. You should think up a cool name for the race, too.
  7. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Bloody adorable.
  8. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    An amazing amount of work for a mod that came out of nowhere. Sure, it's missing some armors and weapons, but those can be added. A finished ship is a HUGE plus, as it means updates won't destroy everything.
  9. iiSaw
    iiSaw
    5/5,
    Idk