1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Human Ship Expansion - dcsk8erboy 1.71

This mod was created and detailed by me!

1. Updated to Enraged Koala

dcsk8erboy
    Updated to Enraged Koala
    Syfe_Fireshard and jingkun like this.
  2. Compatible with Furious Koala

dcsk8erboy
    Compatible with Furious Koala
  3. Updated to new Merge system. Will work with all mods.

dcsk8erboy
    Updated to new Merge system.
  4. Updated to Angry Koala

dcsk8erboy
    Updated to Angry Koala
  5. Updated to make compatible with my other mods..

dcsk8erboy
    All this update does is make it compatible with my other mods. Enjoy!
  6. Now all my Mods are compatable with each other.

dcsk8erboy
    This only added one thing to make it compatible with my pokeball and sunglasses mod. Nothing else has changed.

Lockers are still craftable/moveable and Tech stations will move as well.
  7. NEW Moveable/Craftable Ship Lockers. Moveable Tech Station

dcsk8erboy
    Now you can move and craft the Ship Lockers and place them wherever you want. Make it seem more like you are building the ship instead of having all the ship lockers already there for you.
  8. New movable/craftable Ship Lockers. Moveable Tech Station.

dcsk8erboy
    Now you can move and craft the Ship Lockers and place them wherever you want. Make it seem more like you are building the ship instead of having all the ship lockers already there for you.
  9. More balanced storage space

dcsk8erboy
    I had a few too many storage spaces, as someone pointed out. I took a three out from the center cluster of the ship. Should be more balanced now!
  10. Made a mod file. Easier for you to use!

dcsk8erboy
    All you have to do now is extract the file and place in the starbound/mod file.