1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Human Ship Expansion - dcsk8erboy 1.71

This mod was created and detailed by me!

1. dcsk8erboy
    [​IMG]

I spent hours and days detailing the entire ship and making sure everything aligned up correctly. The "dome" was not my idea though, I just expanded from it.

http://imgur.com/noHiGrT - here is what it looks like

To use these files you must first:
    1. Open the "...steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mod" file.
    2. Extract and place the humanshipmod file into it.
    4. Enjoy!

Changelog -
    - Now all my mods can be used at the same time!
    - Now you can move and craft the Ship Lockers.
    - You can also move the Tech Station. You should be able to craft them with your OLD character, but you won't be able to move the old Ship Lockers on your old character. NEW characters can do both.

I have a discussion Support link if you have any questions or find any problems!

Thanks! - Feedback is much appreciated!

** I'm not sure what else to add to this ship. If you guys think of anything maybe I'll try to add it!**
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Thundercraft and SupaBat1003 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. loki_magikill
    loki_magikill
    4/5,
    Version: 1.71
    Really good mod my dear friend. You solved the greatest problem in most Starbound player experience. Though about the mod, once you remove it you need to reconstruct the shipworld file...but that's a small problem so no need to look into it.
  2. Jacknovafox
    Jacknovafox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Thank you for this mod. Now i dont have a small ship full of chests and bare essentials
  3. Tuskor
    Tuskor
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7
    It looks like a really good ship, but for me theirs a loss of space in the very center and just below the teleporter. I know if you filled those spots in it would look more like a huge storage crate, but thats just me and my uncanny hording side talking. I would use it how it is now, but I don't like to play as a human. (Even though the majority of these ship mods are for humans...)
  4. Thundercraft
    Thundercraft
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    After getting used to the layout and how big this ship is, I have to say I really appreciate it. I would have to agree with others that the design is a bit blocky and poor aesthetically. Though, I imagine human ships tend to be like that. That, and it's inconvenient not to have it come with stairs and platforms, unlike other ship mods. However, the wonderful agri-dome on top makes up for such inadequacies. Besides, stairs and such are easy enough to place ourselves.

One thing I would ask changed, however, is the placement of the storage locker into the agri-dome. I understand WHY: It's convenient for farming. But the placement is ugly and detracts from the dome itself. It would have been just as convenient placed just below the dome entrance.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! The storage locker in the dome, and everywhere on the ship except by the tech station should all be gone, and they are all removable.

I just never updated my picture on my mod page, but I allowed you guys to craft and move all the storage lockers wherever you want!
  5. snowshadow2867
    snowshadow2867
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Ship model Is too blockly at some parts of the ship, so aesthetically is a minus. However being up-to-date with the new version and all the space this ship provides it gives this mod a huge boost from most Custom ship mods.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks! The image is from the Starbound team themselves. I copied and pasted parts so I could make a larger ship, then I spent 7 hours detailing and painting every pixel that was off or looked weird. I tried my best! Maybe I'll think of a better design one day!
  6. Sirielia
    Sirielia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    This mod is just fantastic! Not just for more storage, but also for placing your crafting stations, making a farm, etc. Works perfectly over multiplayer as well if both parties have it installed. Thanks a bunch!
    1. dcsk8erboy
  7. Zoracio
    Zoracio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    ... God .. i love this ship ! so much Storage !
    1. dcsk8erboy