1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Human Ship Alternative 1.2

Alternative desgin for human tier 5-8 ships

Tags:
  1. randomonster
    I was never really satisfied with human ship outlay, so I decided to make my own, using parts from the original ship. DO NOTE that due to changed outlay most lights will seem out of place after upgrading from 7 to 8 or via commands, the reason is, I haven't changed any other tiers. The interior is left mostly empty for you to customize yourself, however it will spawn with basic blocks covering them.
    ======================================================================
    4th remains unchanged as it doesn't require an edit (sideonote: lights in the new room will not match lights in 5th tier)
    humanT5.png humanT6.png humanT7.png humanT8.png
    ======================================================================
    Enjoy! feel free to leave a comment!

To install just place .pak file into your mods directory
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    DrPvtSkittles and qs820 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Final design fixes
  2. Added missing tiers

Recent Reviews

1. Chesterton
    Chesterton
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-06-20
    Nice design