1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Human Battle Cruiser 2.0

HBC-2000

1. BUDDYBOY
    YOU WILL NEED TO UNPACK AND REPACK YOUR FILES!!!!

Features:

- Ten (10) Cargo Bays / (640) Slots.

-Greenhouse = GROW YOUR OWN PLANTS!!!

-Crafting Room; Overhead Storage Space for Crafting Stations.

- Duel Facing Lookout Roost.

-Navigation Room / Bridge

- Lots of Ion Cannons.
    Installation:
    - Backup your "/assets/ships/[desired race to play]" file. (This ship is Apex based, but the file works for all races)

- Copy all three files into desired races "/assets/ships/[desired race to play]", being sure to not rename the files, and to overwrite when prompted to.

Should be that simple, only problems I have witnessed are when the character has already been created, easiest way to use is with new character.
    Disclaimer:
    - Just post my name is ever used or modded. Thanks

(Sorry for the double image, she's a big ole ship so it's a wide image)
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: In this image I have modified the booster files to look as one;
    the file will work fine without this modification.​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    burgerbros likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. FlatTopBob
    FlatTopBob
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Can someone please help me, no matter what i do i just cant get it to work, can someone just give a little more detail on what to do please
    1. BUDDYBOY
      Author's Response
      I suggest looking into a walk-through on how to unpack and pack the files. It isn't a simple do this do that.
  2. MessoremAnimarum
    MessoremAnimarum
    5/5,
    Great ship!!!
  3. Bulletmonkey
    Bulletmonkey
    5/5,
    This ship is great! The green house could be better but beyond that this is one of the best ship mods i have seen that doesn't bug my game!
    1. BUDDYBOY
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words from someone that understands how to use the game files, lol. Most rage when they can't unpack. GOOD EXPLORING TO YA!!!
  4. RogueTGZ
    RogueTGZ
    5/5,
    I have been looking for a mod like this for an extremely long time and just found it! thank you so much, it's the perfect size!
  5. Deathsdoll
    Deathsdoll
    5/5,
    luv it ty much hun :)