1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hovertrain 0.2

Connecting your cities

1. Idanwin
    VERSION 0.2 should work on latest unstable (not just nightly!)

This mod adds a fast vehicle that can carry up to 3 people. It can't jump and it can only take slow inclines.

There is a problem with the map not loading fast enough when going at top speed. I'm not sure if I can fix that.

Spawn the train with the following commands:
    /spawnvehicle hovertrain
    or
    /spawnitem vehiclecontrollertrain
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Screenshot from 2015-11-27 16-57-55b.png

Recent Updates

1. v0.2 version should work on latest unstable

Recent Reviews

1. Artanis00500
    Artanis00500
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Love the idea.you could add the controller to the penguin pete thing at the outpost(and update it to the latest version)
  2. steve257988
    steve257988
    1/5,
    It doesn't work
  3. MariosChris
    MariosChris
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome
  4. Dextro
    Dextro
    5/5,
    is it possible to get it without cheating?
  5. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    4/5,
    Very Cool, This mod has Gr8 Potential, Can't w8 to see how it turns out
  6. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    4/5,
    Great art, but it's speed is odd ( it goes from 0 to 9 or so quite fast, it was on a plain region). So aside that and the problem with slopes ( it's a big vehicle after all with 20 tiles long so that needs to be considered when making a track.

I hope you fix the bugs as soon as able, this is a great mod overall and could even have some more vehicles added.
  7. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    4/5,
    Nice mod. terrible on hills, though i must say. If your downloading now, I must suggest you be prepared to make a flat track. . .
  8. Shapto
    Shapto
    5/5,
    it is good because i can finally connect my colonies
  9. Endermaster
    Endermaster
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Nice!A great and original idea!Keep up the good work!
  10. FluxGen
    FluxGen
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Great mount!