1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Here be Dragons! Stable - SGu5

Fully working old-school bone dragon boss! - Spirited /Pleased Giraffe

1. LoPhatKao
    Here be Dragons v. Spirited Giraffe update 5 (Stable)
    Fully working bone dragon boss from koala, revived!

DOES NOT WORK ON GLAD GIRAFFE!

*** WARNING! ***
    This mod is NOT compatible with CLeF v49+, as it is incorporated into it!
    Get CLeF here and get this restored boss and tons more stuff!

Features!
    - it's the bone dragon! :D
    - sounds restored! ( turnhostile,attack,pain,death)
    - fire attack restored!
    - useless loot!
    - so many exclamation points! ;)

Issues:
    - sometimes wanders off instead of attacking player, just hit it with a weapon.

Installing:
    unzip to Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

Spawning:
    Craft a "Decoy Princess" at a Metalwork Station, then use it in an open area.

Have fun!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. FACEpuncher
    FACEpuncher
    1/5,
    Version: Stable - SGu5
    I am choosing terrible because it doesn't work at all. I built the decoy and place it then I go close to it and press E then it just disappears, I waited for 5 minutes and no dragon. All your other mods are absouloutley awesome but this one doesn't even work. If I find a fix I will more than happily give you full rating.
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      oh i see, i never actually added the warning to this mod that it doesn't work in glad giraffe.. sorry for the confusion
  2. MLGPaintBrush
    MLGPaintBrush
    5/5,
    Great mod, I had some fun with it. But I have a question... Do you know if there is a mod that adds skyrim stuff? it would go great with this mod.
  3. fabialvarado10
    fabialvarado10
    5/5,
    yay
  4. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    You did a great job. :3 I don't know how long the old dragon would be broken without your fine coding.