This mod plans to add a variety of HALO weapons, NPC's and many more HALO themed equipment and features. Currently there are a ton of features planed which are slowly but steadily being added.
Currently this mod is being worked on by:
Magma Claw: Original Owner, Coder, Spriter
Xentonic: Secondary Coder, Spriter and Planner
Dvsfx: Spriter, Ideas and Editing
PLEASE REVIEW AFTER DOWNLOADING, Xentonic and I, put our valuable free time to work on this mod and to add onto what is already on here. We do this knowing that we have other much more important work to do than this. We do do this so that you, the audience can enjoy what people with the capability to create marvellous things can do and for you to enjoy what we spend our time one. Voting will meant a great deal to us, as it shows the user satisfaction and also shows us that people actually care and that they are having fun with what we have done.
BASE SPRITE FOR ELITE RACE, did this in like 30min so don't expect it to be AMAZING >.>" ( This will be modified and improved upon greatly):
When fully complete, users can pick head variations, colors, design/patter variations and also gender (hopefully). On full release, I will also add in tiered armor sets, (copper, iron, steel and so on). If you think this needs to be spiced up in a certain way, leave a pm always accepting ideas. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS IMAGE IN ANY MODS/PACKAGES/VIDEOS, unless permission is granted by me
Pics for next update!
(Currently under color correction)
Mirror Download link for those who cant get Nexus to work:
CLICK DOWNLOAD, AND ON THE DESCRIPTION, ITS THERE!
WARNING!: NOT BALANCED!
Outdated Video, just watch the weps on it
Copy and paste the file inside the zip into the mods folder
- Add ALL the weapons.
- Add ALL the grenades.
- Add ALL the vehicles as techs.
- Add ALL the armor abilities as techs.
- Add two new planet types: Forerunner Halo Installation and Forerunner Shield Installation
- Add new biomes: Forerunner (for the Halos and Shield installations) and Flood.
- Add a new race: Sangheili (Elite), Jiralhanae (Brute), Maybe Kig-Yar (Jackal), Maybe Unngoy (Grunt), Maybe Yanme'e (Drone/Bugger).
- Add new monsters: The Flood and all of their different forms. Flood Form list: Infection Form, Carrier Form, Combat Form, Gravemind (Boss), Juggernaut Form, Stalker Form, Ranged Form, Tank Form, Infector Form, Transport Form, Stealth Form
- Add new weather event: Flood Invasion (Almost like asteriods but the spawn flood instead. Check out the invasion weather mod to get an idea.)
- Add MJOLNIR Armor: I would like to add different variants for different races. EX: Basic MarkV for human, Hayabusa for Hylotl (since it kinda has a samurai look to it), and others.
- Add NPCs of the races in halo: Sangheili (Elite), Kig-yar (Jackal), Unngoy (Grunt), Jiralhanae (Brute), Huragok (Engineer), Yanme'e (Drone/Bugger), Mgalekgolo (Hunter)
- Add new decoration items based on forge materials.
- Add new wire items based on human/covenant/forerunner buttons/doors/panels
If you have any problems/crashes, please contact Xentonic as he is now in charge of almost all coding. For him to able to help you will have to show him your strabound.log file found in the Starbound base directory.
1.9.5 - +Armour fixes +HALO theme music for main menu! (Sounds amzing!!!!!!) +New instructions file inside the .zip
1.9.1 - +Plasma grenades (they stick!) +Plasma shield +One handed pistol (light and heavy, light is 1 handed) +Armour (PRE) +MORE!
1.8.1 - Latest, with grenades!
1.7 - Latest with recosntruction
1.6 - Needle Rifle and Modified version, actual HALO sounds and new categories!
1.4-1.5 - Added many new things! (Including Assualt Rifle and easy installation method)
1.3 - Needler is in!
1.2 - Battle rifle + few more changes
1.1 - A destructive Plasma Rifle that destroys blocks *Keep your hands and face out of the way!*
1.0 - Initial Release
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Halobound - Complete HALO Mod 1.9.5
By Magma Claw and Xentonic