1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ground-Penetrating Radar Station v1.45 (p1.2)

A machine which scans and displays your surrounding environment.

1. Patch 1.2

Wellbott
    Updated for new patch.

Also fixed mislabeled Tungsten Ore.
  2. 1.0 Update

Wellbott
    Made compatible with release.

Removed the handheld version, I never was satisfied with it and the new ore scanner in vanilla fills the role well enough.

The viewing area has shrunk; it looks like they put some hard limits on the amount of computation a script can suck down. But the image loads faster, and you can still pan around.

Also, the window should be draggable now! Hooray!
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
  3. Updated version number

Wellbott
    Because that makes the site less confused about distributing the right file, I think.
    Poter789, FlameSing and Luthor614 like this.
  4. Console fix

Wellbott
    Sorry, I broke the consoles with that last one. Left a little test code in there.
    DarthTrethon and CorraidhĂ­n like this.
  5. Beta Handheld Scanner

Wellbott
    A beta version of a handheld scanner. Primary fire generates maps, and alt fire removes them. I don't think I like it as is, needs a lot more polish... maybe some generous artist could make some better sprites for me? In the meantime, you can give it a try, the functionality is alright.
  6. Pleased Giraffe

Wellbott
    Shows background ores and challenge doors.
    DarthTrethon and SteamCloud like this.
  7. No as minor fix

Wellbott
    Fixed a script crash which occurred when viewing tooltips in stable.
  8. Minor fix

Wellbott
    Fixes a possible script crash when drawing an ore tooltip for mod-added ores that don't follow naming conventions on unstable.
  9. C'mon Forums

Wellbott
    Uploading for reals
  10. Modpak + tweaks

Wellbott
    Mostly it's just in a modpak now for easier installation.

But the entity scan will now pickup nearby Status Pods and Chests and display them. Also, for anyone running the Unstable or Nightly builds (the script has a clever check), all ores added by other mods will now have proper colors and tooltips (provided the mod author followed naming conventions).
    misterwho and sayter like this.