1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gnome Terrarium 2017-07-18

Create a home for gnomes in your home

1. luna_panshiel
    [​IMG]

This came about as a random idea when i was thinking about what decorative objects to create for personal use, the idea of stuffing those gnomes you can find into a terrarium for display amused me, so i set about attempting to create exactly that

this mod adds a single decorative object that serves no purpose in the game, it's animated as you see above(albeit slower), you get the recipe when you pick up a ball of gnomes and craft it at the wooden workbench

you can use this as you please, just credit me for it, and let me know if you do use it so i can take a look at your own mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. N.SYU
    N.SYU
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-07-18
    "You found a ball of gnomes. Cute."
    "You decided to put them in a terrarium, despite their lost of their freedom."
    "An excellent choice."
  2. Exarchai
    Exarchai
    5/5,
    Simple and funny, I love it!
  3. Eric
    Eric
    5/5,
    Wonderful! I'd love to see this on the workshop
  4. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜
    5/5,
    i'd like to see more creations
  5. rare_candy_bracelet
    rare_candy_bracelet
    5/5,
    This mod is cruel and unusual, as if the whole of the starbound community hasn't done enough to the gnome race. shame on you.

I love it.
    1. luna_panshiel
      Author's Response
      i think you'd love the description text i created