1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Friendly Fire V1.2

Makes projectiles produced by the player no longer damage the player

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    This mod was not originally in the Koala versions

Friendly Fire Overview

A mod that simply turns off Universal Damage for projectiles so that they no longer deal damage to their sources (If they would). [EX: Thrown Bombs blowing up near the player]
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. DragonSoulSong
    DragonSoulSong
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    This is an absolutely lovely mod! Simple, yet quite effective. I've wanted something like this for a very long time! I've always found the ability to damage oneself with one's own weapons to be a bit ridiculous, and this mod fixes that little quirk rather nicely.
  2. NullGlitch
    NullGlitch
    5/5,
    Works great! IMO the deadliness of your own weapons is a bit ridiculous in this game.
  3. zoggi2000
    zoggi2000
    5/5,
    Now I don't have to be scared of my own weapons. Great mod!