1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Healthcare 1

Remove pixel cost of death

1. Richard Robertson
    This mod simply removes the pixel cost of death for those players who dislike it.

For those interested, the mod only contains player.config.patch with the contents:
    Code:
    [
      {
      "op": "replace",
      "path": "/reviveCost/absolute",
      "value": 0
      },
      {
      "op": "replace",
      "path": "/reviveCost/percentile",
      "value": 0
      }
    ]
    The mod is so simple I'm leaving no restrictions on its use. No license. No warranty. No refunds :p
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    DarthTrethon likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    Welp, guess Canada's beat..
  2. CrimsonXenoa
    CrimsonXenoa
    5/5,
    this is the best healthcare package ever!! :D
  3. satasha
    satasha
    5/5,
    Thanks for this!
  4. Starboundbyboundedstars
    Starboundbyboundedstars
    5/5,
    Works better than Bernie Sander's economic plan.
  5. mashedPotato
    mashedPotato
    5/5,
    Works as expected.
  6. DarthTrethon
    DarthTrethon
    5/5,
    This deserves a 10 star just for the catchy name!! Unfortunately the rating system here only lets me give five stars so there you go.
    1. Richard Robertson
      Author's Response
      I laughed. There were a couple others suggesting a different name but now I like the one I have more.