1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. 5.3.7.9

sayter
    Mantizi Compatability
    -----------------------------

* Unavoidable change for compatability reasons: 10 armor sets have had their prefixes changed to play nice with the Mantizi race mod. I tried to advocate for the other way around to spare you the hassle but oh well, thems the breaks. You'll need to create a new set if your current one goes poof. No statuseffects were removed, so you should otherwise be okay.

Quests
    --------------------
    * vanilla scan quests should be less punishing. While they still require 50 "points" value to be scanned, the point value of the objects required has been increased. This will mean less reliance on RNG for vanilla progression without directly changing the storyline.

Dungeons
    --------------------
    * New space dungeon: Floran Ixoling Hunting Grounds - finally a new way to get that floran object scanning quest completed! YES!

Techs
    -----------------
    * added Microsphere
    * added Bomb Microsphere
    * added Spider Microsphere

Other
    ------------------
    * reduced spacing in nav menu to help reduce image cutoff (PParrot)

* more collections edits (shadow_absorber)

* Grav Generator and Antigrav Generator function again (wonkily. see below)

* Gravity armors and Grav Stims function again. (wonkily. See below)

Note: I am still working on the effect...no matter what I try, I cannot seem to make the character treat things as solid ground whenever the zero-G effect is applied. They still think they're swimming. To combat this, I have temporarily added a downward-force to simulate gravity a tiny bit. This will only function in zero G but will "pin" you or generally move you about in ways you don't appreciate (for the time being). When not in zero G, most armors will act as normal but will also generate a constant set-level of gravity. This can be both good or bad depending on the gravity of that biome.

* added Tech Tablet. allows swapping of techs and other stuff on the fly! (inspired by Darkblader24, adjusted for FU)
    * huge, mega, immense and mammoth sized worlds are a bit smaller on the starmap. This should result in less oddities overall.
    * Molten Metal is now more...molten-y looking.
    * molten metal now interacts with elder fluid and lava
    * lava swapped to molten metal in the Fire Hall (Frozen Wastes)
    * adjusted Fire Hall spawn rates
    * minor dungeon adjustments to incorporate new microsphere (Frozen Wastes)

Bugs
    ------------
    * precursor pistol and rifle projectiles corrected
    * removed two erroneous spawntype declarations
Return to update list...