1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0 git-steam7
    Words fall short to express how impressed I am with this mod.
  2. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0git
    Great mod, expends the game itself ! really fun to go through all what this mod offers ^^

(btw since the mod here is outdated, perhaps you should put the github link bigger & on the top)
  3. Balystik
    Balystik
    2/5,
    The version 4.0git on this page doesn't work. Keeps sending me back to my spaceship. Just warning people here, but still...
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      its outdated, and you should be using the Git version or the Steam version. I'll try again, but this site refuses to let me update. So from now on, this will be using the Git version.
  4. Anonoriginal
    Anonoriginal
    5/5,
    This mod is the PINNACLE Of mods
    And the Dev really should work for chucklefish
    Im serious
    This NEEDS to be in the base game
    All of it
    Devs if you're reading this
    Put all of this into the base game.
    This mod needs to be removed and just put into the base game as an update
    You don't even need anymore game updates
    This mod covers like 20-30 worth of updates.
    It's just too amazing to fathom..
    Seriously.
    Download this now don't ask questions and enjoy it
    10/10
    And so incredible..
    This is what mods should be
  5. Chronmetron
    Chronmetron
    5/5,
    Love the mod! Having the science outpost teleport problem myself. I'd like the github version so I can ftp to my hosted server. I'm not sure I follow "unextract it and rename frackinuniverse." Do I just unzip the folder, rename that folder frackinuniverse and copy all its directly into /mods? Or does it have to be packaged as a .pak? If so, does anyone have a link to tutorial?
  6. IvanIce
    IvanIce
    5/5,
    HELP: Can't visit the science outpost, it keeps sending me back to the ship, everything else works fine.
    Had the longest sesion I've ever had in this game thanks to this mod (on the sidenote: needed a black marker to re-draw my ass crack) kudos
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      use the github or steam version please. This one is outdated, and this site refuses to publish it no matter how many times I press the button
  7. Toramas72
    Toramas72
    5/5,
    Nice Mod! :)
  8. Asero
    Asero
    5/5,
    Big reason I love this mod is that there is so many things to do for yourself. It's this process, of small discoveries can lead to something bigger, that makes getting there worthwhile -- at least for me.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe ;)
  9. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    I've been following this modification for the longest time. Sayter is SO patient, and he updates this modification constantly. It's a shame that some people are draining and don't bother to read, but despite that, Sayter continues to be VERY dedicated.

I thank you Sayter and the rest of the people that contribute to this wonderful modification (I would actually consider FU a whole game in itself). You guys definitely make StarBound worth playing!
  10. Asteroides
    Asteroides
    4/5,
    Version: 4.0i
    Very good mod with alot of things to do crafting-wise. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the lack of intuitivity. Rather, i have to alt-tab. I would much rather look at a book in-game that tells me how to craft different components. For example now im looking to fiddle with Adv. Xeno Labs. Components are Nuclear core, AI Chip, Dense Alloy which i have no idea where to get. Would be cool to even get the recipes as book drops in labs etc... Maybe im missing something. Really good mod overall!!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      The whole point is to explore, and not have your hand held through it. You need to plan, and properly outfit yourself to survive the various environments you need to explore to obtain all the resources you require. A wiki can be handy, but shouldn't be your sole source of info to play :)
  11. Balystik
    Balystik
    5/5,
    Excellent but... are you going to include the materials in your mod on the S.A.I.L. Geological analysis on planets? It could be useful and more coherent with the actual 1.0 context.
  12. Miilzig
    Miilzig
    5/5,
    Awesome mod is awesome, add so much fun to a concrete base game.
  13. ghosteeeze
    ghosteeeze
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0f
    Awesome!
  14. Alanbrado123
    Alanbrado123
    5/5,
    Version: 4
    its super cool
  15. Asterixbit6387
    Asterixbit6387
    5/5,
    I keep trying to download from mediafire, but it keeps redirecting me to advertisements! Anywhere I can download version 4?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      steam workshop or github
  16. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    Most excellent! Will this mod also be uploaded to the steam workshop, or is it simply too large?
  17. Asterixbit6387
    Asterixbit6387
    5/5,
    Version: 3.98a
    Awesome mod! but I heard in 1.0 they are removing rubium ore and refined rubium. Do you think you could add them and other removed content like them to the mod so we can use them in 1.0?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      no. Rubium is removed, replaced with Ferozium. I simply switched it around. Platinum is gone, and good riddance :)
  18. FrAndromeda
    FrAndromeda
    5/5,
    Expands and enriches the game so much!
  19. b0ss the second
    b0ss the second
    5/5,
    pretty much the best mods starbound can ever have. oh and one question, when 1.0 comes out what new features are you going to add?
  20. TheBattleDude
    TheBattleDude
    5/5,
    OMG! I've spent over 100 hours with this mod...just awesome! Thank you so much for creating it!
    1. sayter