1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Frackin' Music 3.45

Add-On for FrackinUniverse & Vanilla. Adds 200+ new songs to biome playlists.

1. mateuszmatijot
    mateuszmatijot
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Gives a new meaning to building atmosphere with music.
  2. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    5/5,
    Version: v4.1
    I can't find the download but I'll rate it 5 anyway!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      you cant find the bright green button on github that says "clone or download" ? heh. Check again. right side, mid-top.
  3. Nuceeder
    Nuceeder
    5/5,
    Well, exactly what most other people have said. Amazing. Just thought I would point out that you said in the description that Frackin' Universe is absolutely required first. However, you told Cmok that you don't need it.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I didn't mean as in you must have FU to use FM...but only that you need FU in order to fully enjoy FM. But yea, it reads badly.
  4. Calanon7
    Calanon7
    5/5,
    Thanks for this mod.
  5. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Really lovely music, each one fitting the biome it's associated with.
  6. finler3
    finler3
    5/5,
    Great! Adds so much!
  7. Green_Nova
    Green_Nova
    5/5,
    Nice music, guys :D
  8. Cmok
    Cmok
    5/5,
    Can I use this mod without using Frackin Universe?
    1. sayter
  9. AlexVR1
    AlexVR1
    5/5,
    Great quality, nice selection. It's for sure on my "must have" list.
  10. whateverg
    whateverg
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, anyway to stop the vanilla songs from playing though?
  11. V4V4
    V4V4
    3/5,
    Version: v4
    Can't remove vanilla songs because of mod permissions stated so I'm stuck with it? I can't play this game with vanilla music, because all it does is demotivate me and make me not want to play the game.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      We do not downvote mods for things they are not designed to do in the first place. This is not a replacer for vanilla music. This is something to add more music. Your dislike of vanilla music is irrelevant to rating this mod. In the future, keep this in mind. Thanks.
  12. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    Version: v3.1
    Great addition to an already great mod!
  13. Rubytyr
    Rubytyr
    5/5,
    Version: v2
    Engaging selection, most really bring out the feeling of everyt location. But, one hears the custom tracks so rarely (at least on the default planets). Something in the code seems to prioritize the originals tracks over the ones added by the mod - I might get lucky and hear a new song once or twice in several hours of gameplay on some worlds. =/
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      It's not a priority thing. It's a random chance thing. With the vanilla tracks there are already a ton being played, so the chances are less for individual tracks.
  14. espilonarge
    espilonarge
    4/5,
    Had to disable a couple of songs (both Edvard Grieg tracks) as they felt really out of place for Starbound.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      to each their own :)
  15. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    3/5,
    I downloaded it yesterday and the music was great so far, but I started playing it today and ony my planet the default music faded out to this excessive annoying beeping sound that won't go away.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      consult the main page for the mod. there is a patch available to fix that issue linked there right under the logo. It was uploaded that way so that people didnt need to download 500 megs for a 3kb fix.
  16. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    The mod is great but the download website is terrible (for me at least). Cant a mirror be provided? Literally cant get past 20% before the entire flash page freezes.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      yea, its a crappy place for sure. The file is just so HUGE. I'll swap it to mediafire, though. That seems far more reliable. It also gives me an excuse to finally update the mod a bit by adding more music and the new biomes as options.
  17. Incredipede
    Incredipede
    5/5,
    Eargasm.
  18. WitchOfAbsolute
    WitchOfAbsolute
    5/5,
    5\5
  19. Concido
    Concido
    5/5,
    Enhances the game's already good soundtrack with a ton of great songs. Really adds atmosphere to some of the FU biomes as well.
  20. Ishrindor
    Ishrindor
    5/5,
    I love the music that is in this mod.
    I'm wondering though do you have a soundtrack so we can listen to the music from this mod without being in game?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      yea, go into the mod folder /music and listen to it there.