1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fishy Fishy 1.1 | Enraged Koala

Add variety to your fishies!

1. Quatroking
    [​IMG]

Fishy Fishy adds a total of 21 extra body parts to Starbound that can be used by water-based animals. 14 heads, 4 legs and 3 fins!

How to install:
    Install by extracting the archive into your modfolder. That's all! Bodyparts will randomly appear on fishies.

Enjoy!

If for some reason you enjoy this mod and you want to help me out, feel free to donate Dogecoins to:
    DNJrnYqGLiwdywRaHS7oZ16f3ySCkHohnn
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Version Update

Recent Reviews

1. Zehrok
    Zehrok
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 | Enraged Koala
    Look at the pig fish. Look at him. He's like, "Download Me!"
    1. Quatroking
      Author's Response
      I hope you'll enjoy my mod!
  2. woebbi
    woebbi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 | Enraged Koala
    such mod, much variation, so fishy - many tip
    1. Quatroking
      Author's Response
      Thanks a lot!! I hope you'll enjoy it!
  3. kuriolis
    kuriolis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 | Furious Koala
    Love it!
    Just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to post some images of the parts. Would probably get even more people's interest.
  4. SquidBonez
    SquidBonez
    5/5,
    A mod worthy of 5 stars! I love the "little" additions! :D
  5. antonsenlarsen
    antonsenlarsen
    5/5,
    haven't tried the mod yet, but that cute fish to the right there is alone worthy of a 5 star rating!
  6. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    If only the fishes were a little bit useful, but at least they will have a makeover with this mod. Is that Bidoof on the banner or what?