1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Final Fantasy 1 Mod 0.6

All characters! Battle music! Weapons to come! What do you think so far?

1. dcsk8erboy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FUTURE UPDATE: What do you think?[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm trying to make the interface look like the interface from the FF1 game! Think that would be cool? Or is it too bright!?

- Extract the files into the Starbound Mod Folder.
    - Craft a Reloaded Station in your players crafting window.
    - This allows you to craft the vanity items!

- Tabula Rasa Compatible

0.4 UPDATE
    - Added Thief and Blackbelt!
    - Let me know what you think, changes can still be made!
    - Replaced Starbound intro music with FF intromusic at character loading screen!
    - Added the FF battle music into the pool of battle songs!

0.2/0.3 UPDATE
    - Edited Black and White Mages Cloaks, they look a little better.
    - Fixed Fighter's and Red Mages Clothes!
    -Planning on Adding Thief and the Monk soon.
    - You can now Craft the posters at the Reloaded Station, or Tabula Rasa!

Future Plans:
    - I plan to fix up the clothes a little bit for the current characters.
    - I plan to add Thief and the Monk.
    - I plan to add tiered armor and weapons straight out from FF1!
    - Suggestions are welcome!

Support:
    - This mod still has a long ways to go, so if you run into any problems, please use the Support link located on the right side of the page. "Discuss This Mod"
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. 5future
    5future
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    I cant try the mod. when im going to craft the reloaded station, is showed as a "greencube" and does not work. you should remove vanilla music so you cant listen vanilla music with this mod, or at least pust more battle themes from other games like ff2, ff3 etc... but hey, by the kikuichimonji, this will be one of the best mods, some people cant play those games anymore, but they have all the nostalgia inside. good work, keep it working!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      That's strange, it works for me. I would try redownloading it. I refreshed the files with my version in case there was a problem with it. I don't think I want to change all of the songs, since FF1 music is kind of the same thing over and over, it would become really annoying after a while. And I do plan to add more I am currently just working on other mods! And this is a FF1 mod, so I probably will only add stuff from FF1, not the others :x I haven't actually played any FF games past 2!
  2. Swirly
    Swirly
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Great job with this mod! It is very nostalgic to see old-school FF characters running around. After seeing all the work you put into some of your other great mods, I am looking forward to seeing where you take this one.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Naruto World is my main mod, but I plan to add more to this and Fairy Tail every week or two! I am just uncertain of what all to add to this one. Still thinking about it :x If you have any ideas, they are welcomed!
  3. SakataGintoki
    SakataGintoki
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Awesome Mod, by one of this sites best Modders! Highly recommend!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I look forward to your upcoming mod!
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    They look very nice and I like the posters :)
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'm hoping I can change a lot of things to match up with the original FF1 game!