1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabulous Floran Ship 1.1.1

Floran ship gets a facelift!

1. Mysteek_80
    The aesthetic of the Floran ships never quite sat right with me, even though I love the race. I decided to take it upon myself to redesign the color scheme, add some more flora, change a few things, as well as repair it a bit. This only edits graphics, not ship layout.

Floran's are by nature, aggressive and primitive, taking what they could by scavenging. Though, I felt that an upstanding Floran citizen, who was on the cusp of graduation to be a Protector, would have a better kept ship, as they represent their race to the universe. To that end I have also made some repairs to the ship, to smooth over the scavenged and broken look of it, while still retaining some patches.

This mod has no graphical background, to follow the styles of Backgroundless Ship mods, as well as keeping the style of this mod if you use Tier Nine Ships, coming with both a T9 and T10 version.

A quirk you might notice is the background behind the hatches and doors is gone as well. To quickly fix any gaps when you get your ship, simply create a bigger window, using the scrap to fill up those empty gaps behind the door. The greenhouse is also changed, with one large window so you can get a clear view of space from up there.

I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you find anything I need to fix!

Available on both Starbound Forums and Steam.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tier 1
    [​IMG]

Tier 2
    [​IMG]

Tier 3
    [​IMG]

Tier 4
    [​IMG]

Tier 5
    [​IMG]

Tier 6
    [​IMG]

Tier 7
    [​IMG]

Tier 8
    [​IMG]

Tier Nine Ships mod:

Tier 9
    [​IMG]

Tier 10
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Fabulous Floran Ship - Glass fix update.