1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. SteamGolem
    SteamGolem
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.6
    Love this mod. I live for unique lore-packed modder projects that adds their own little piece of story in a game like the Avali mod. Please keep updating mod.
  2. Shadowmoon23
    Shadowmoon23
    5/5,
    This mod has to be the best mod I've ever downloaded. I can't wait to see what other races, lore and quest lines get added to this mod. I'd love to see more about the Avikan and see who the Thelean are!

Keep up the amazing work!
  3. Lonesoul8
    Lonesoul8
    5/5,
    very well polished mod, with lots of good content.
  4. DanateDMC
    DanateDMC
    5/5,
    I love these races, as well as unique progression system for Avikan. The only problem I have is that I can't seem to find more than one or two tents and antenne. I only once find something more, some sort of ruin with one bigger drone which attacked me, it also gave me a quest item but I can't seem to find more. Maybe it's becouse frackin universe, I don't know.
  5. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice mod i like it it's awsome
  6. MerlinDHF
    MerlinDHF
    5/5,
    I absolutely LOVE this mod and can't wait to see how it develops! Keep up the great work!
  7. XSpiderCoder
    XSpiderCoder
    5/5,
    Ten stars isn't enough for this mod :3
    Keep doing a good work o/
  8. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.5
    This is by no doubt my absolute favorite race mod, instead of adding boring human-like aliens, this mod adds in actual honest to rhadeis alien races with unique cultures. not only that but each race has a self sustaining racial crafting system and not only racial armor but also racial weapons including starter and end-game. Vas Vha'leih Aegonian and may this mod continue to shine
  9. Lodish
    Lodish
    5/5,
    Does what it is meant to: being awesome in every way. Props to everyone who worked on it, this mod is by far one of the most complete mods I've ever seen.
  10. UlfDerDritte
    UlfDerDritte
    5/5,
    Best race mod by far. You can really see all the work that has gone into this mod. Also the sprites don't look out of place like the avali do, in my opinion.
    I really hope you continue your work on this mod until you includedeverything you planned to.
  11. MerlinDHF
    MerlinDHF
    5/5,
    This mod is just awesome! It's really well made and you can see, how much work was put into it. I'm so looking forward to seeing how this mod develops.
  12. lCDP123
    lCDP123
    4/5,
    the mod is excellent beautiful and all but i can't find a single avikan colony to get to the starfarer's refuge i have been exploring every desert/savannah planets but i cant find it HELP
  13. Phantasmagorical
    Phantasmagorical
    5/5,
    This mod is absolutely wonderful and has consumed all my time recently. The sprites, the clothing, the weapons, the ship, the lore, and everything else obviously have so much effort put into them. The only problems I have is not being able to enter the underground settlements because the door won't open, and not being able to find any Sandspitters. I assume this is because I'm also using Frackin' Universe and that's giving less chance for the special biomes to appear and for the specific mobs to spawn, but I cannot figure out why the door to the underground settlements won't open.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      There's actually a second entrance to these underground settlements, one which is always open. When you're at the large vault door, head to the right until you find a stack of crates and some antennas. There's a cave entrance next to them which leads to the actual main entrance: the door above ground is actually the door into the colony's garage. And yeah, if you're using FU your chances of finding a Sandspitter decrease quite a lot... If you're just after the Sandspitter's Sack, you can actually purchase those from the Drifter in the Starfarer's Refuge!
  14. Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    5/5,
    Now that the issue I had with the mod has been fixed at my suggestion, This mod has earned it's 5th star from me.
  15. Arra
    Arra
    5/5,
    Excellent mod that adds a whole new breath of life into starbound. New weapons, new mechanics, and most of all the intriguing races. Excellent little spawns across planets and settlements. This is a true gem among the race mods.
  16. ItsMySoul
    ItsMySoul
    5/5,
    by far my second fav mod right next to the Avali mod, well I guess I can have the 1 fav slot go to 2 mods lol,
  17. monkeay
    monkeay
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.4
    when this mod will update ? this is numb #1 mod i'v install
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're enjoying the mod! An update containing a wide variety of fixes and new content will be coming soon! I'm now working on finishing up the last few things I've got planned for the update, and if all goes as planned, it should be ready within a week. No promises though - unforeseen issues could still delay my work...
  18. Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    4/5,
    Such a wonderful mod. This mod adds the content you see in other mods but this mod stands out with a new outpost, a unique weapons collection, and unique quests and rewards.
    I would also agree this surpasses the avali mod. One thing to note on the cons side though is that finding the unique weapons can be a tiring grind, and I think the caches they drop from (especially Trink and Centensian) should be more common in the villages and ruins you find them in around a 1/3-1/5 chance instead of 1/10. 8.5/10 would recommend.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'll look into making the caches a bit more frequent, as they are a bit difficult to find sometimes. Don't want them to be too common, either, but a bit more frequent then they are right now wouldn't hurt!
  19. Crabsy
    Crabsy
    5/5,
    absolutely amazing!
  20. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    Plays wonderfully, updates quickly, compatible with major mods, well-developed. Surpasses Avali mod in my opinion.