1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter Eggs and Chocolate Bunny Lucky Foot 1.1

Replaces chicken and duck eggs with colored eggs and lucky foot with foil-wrapped chocolate bunny

1. QueenofBees
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, and happy four year anniversary of the first Dishonored DLC, The Knife of Dunwall, to those who don't!

This mod replaces the small white chicken egg, small brown chicken egg, and duck egg with colored eggs from the egg hunt event in spring. I also recolored the large white chicken egg and the large brown chicken egg to match their smaller counterparts and replaced the lucky foot with a foil-wrapped chocolate bunny.

To install:
    1. Navigate to Content/Maps in your Stardew Valley directory.
    2. Back up the springobjects.xnb file in that folder.
    3. Replace that springobjects.xnb with the one included in the mod download.

Hope you all enjoy! If you like this mod, please consider checking out my other mods here.
    See this file on the Stardew Valley nexus here.

Version History:
    1.0: Original file. Caused an issue that caused crystals in the ice part of the mines to appear off-colored, due to me using an older version of xnb_node that could not handle semi-transparent sprites correctly.
    1.1: Updated and current version. No longer causes the crystal color bug, so please download this one and replace the old springobjects.xnb with the new one to get it to work properly.

Foil-wrapped chocolate bunny; replaces lucky foot
    Bunny.PNG

Duck egg
    duck.PNG

Brown chicken eggs
    smallbrown.PNG largebrown.PNG

White chicken eggs
    smallwhite.PNG largewhite.PNG
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    IronZelly and Yoseiri like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed crystal color bug