1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dubstep Gun 3

Wub wub wub.

1. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    3/5,
    Version: 3
    i was happy that you updated this because it never worked for me before and i think (you weren't vary clear on what this update did) that this update was supposed to fix this problem i have... but then i went to test it out and for the first time actually be able to make and use them but when i put the tar in and clicked smelt it started to smelt it but stopped before even 1/8 of the way done and now it doesn't even do that, can you plz try to find whats wrong and update it again
  2. Musical_Mayhem
    Musical_Mayhem
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Idea is very cool, but you need to work on art (obvious)...and it doesn't work for me...
  3. _TheAlex_
    _TheAlex_
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    nexus requires pay??! no no no there only for by premium account you can don't pay
  4. ropefish
    ropefish
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    i love the dubstep gun from SR4! but i cant download this because i have to have an account on nexus. . . . . im poor ;w;
    1. ROFLCopter64bit
      Author's Response
      Bam, no more Nexus.
  5. stardust7671
    stardust7671
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    This guy has made an amazing version of the dubstep gun for starbound but that about it i had problems trying to make it fire so the mod creator needs to fix that other then that its an amazing mod with great art for the weapons i hope in the future the firing problems are fixed for now try it out for yourself