1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

DSL Spaceship 3.0

Remake of Pohany's spaceship

1. DShakaL
    [​IMG]
    Remake of Pohany’s spaceship.

What’s new:
    • Objects;
    • Spaceship pet;
    • Dialogue AI after awakening in orbit of a starter planet;
    • Reduced version of the ship in the cutscenes of the prologue;
    • The ship on the Protectorate takeoff and landing platform, which does not replace the vanilla.
    Legally, all furniture can be crafted through the Wooden Workbench and Engineer's Table after completing the quest "The Erchius Mining Facility" and fixing the ship, because the recipe for all objects includes materials that can only be obtained on other planets.
    It is recommended to install furniture in the order shown in the screenshot below, because otherwise, in some cases, it can stand on top of each other!

Language: English.

Installation: Transfer the "DSLSpaceship.pak" from the archive to the "mods" folder in the game directory.
    Modification only for vanilla races! With the improvement of the ship, new compartments do not appear, but only functional is added and the number of crew members increases! In the optional version of the mod, all races have a ship on the takeoff and landing platform and in the cutscene!

Credits:
    • Pohany – for the original ship and permission to post remake;
    • CCP Games – for the game EVE Online and objects for the captain's quarter;
    • Stonemason – for models of Sci-Fi Bedroom;
    • Sofian Moumene – for models of Sci-Fi Command Panel.

Optional files:
    Steam Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061889810
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Screenshot.png
    2. Screenshot1.PNG
    3. Screenshot5.png
    4. Spaceship pet.png
    5. Screenshot2.png
    6. Screenshot3.png
    7. Screenshot4.png

Recent Updates

1. 3.0
  2. 2.2
  3. 2.1

Recent Reviews

1. rosinha1
    rosinha1
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    GOOD
  2. NekoLili
    NekoLili
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    a really good mod, i have a nice armor so it goes really well, i just wanna ask but here u get the wall that behind the microscope and panels?
    1. DShakaL
      Author's Response
      Yes it's a neon block
  3. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Great!
  4. drecognis
    drecognis
    5/5,
    Excellent work. Ship looks great, even though it's small.
    By the way, I've seen you working on this ship way back in time, on New Earth Discord Server.
    1. DShakaL
      Author's Response
      Oooo, I still remember him completely black. It was squalor until I drastically repainted it. Miss the New Earth :D
  5. scstar
    scstar
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1
    what this ship not have upgrade?
    1. DShakaL
      Author's Response
      Because it's a space fighter, not a cruise ship >:D
  6. velShandru
    velShandru
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2