1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Kyttynjirr
    Kyttynjirr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    The pixel work is excellent, and the ship is awesome. The ability to fly is cool as well. Overall, an excellent mod.
  2. ImNewb
    ImNewb
    5/5,
    Can u add horizontal draconic door and draconic platform? Pls. BTW your mod is Awesome :D
  3. Flarkinater
    Flarkinater
    4/5,
    8/10 mod: not just custom character, but custom ship, AI, pet, some weapons and some armor. And it all looks very good and cohesive! I just have one critique: infinite flight on a tech is too OP, even if it costs energy to dash. Also it's slightly annoying that I can't do a regular jump with the fly tech equipped.
  4. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Be a dragon is fun rawr.
  5. Jirachia
    Jirachia
    3/5,
    I would give it more stars if the last two versions didn't CRASH MY ENTIRE COMPUTER UPON STARTUP!
  6. DarkGirl62500
    DarkGirl62500
    4/5,
    Excellent due to the work on the character but a problem with the /admin command it crash my Starbound , thanks for the Mod Also and continue on this ;)
  7. akdls1441
    akdls1441
    5/5,
    very good
  8. Drazhan
    Drazhan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.06
    Favorite race mod so far. I can't wait to see if you'll make custom mech parts for it sometime after 1.3 goes live for stable. Thanks for all the time you've put into this!
  9. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    5/5,
    Please help me out!! I installed the mod on the Draconis race and as soon as I create the character I did not have time to go to the locker as the game gives me an error and close the game !!! ((((And so I installed the mod on the old version of the game and the same thing happened, the only thing it that the mistake is the other !!!
  10. boombadaboom
    boombadaboom
    5/5,
    on FIRE:D
  11. surfer
    surfer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Amazing colored and sprites
  12. JoshBaz
    JoshBaz
    4/5,
    Version: 1.04
    Nice work. It really fits in well with CuteBound. Also do you plan on adding villages, like on magma planets and give the villagers fire resistance.
  13. Solid Ape
    Solid Ape
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    This is what I've been looking for for a long time. Great Job!
  14. Hagridon
    Hagridon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    One of my favourite race mods.
  15. 41Vocal
    41Vocal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    Love the look of this mod, well done.
  16. AvalonArrival
    AvalonArrival
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    There are only 4 race mods that I play, this is one of them. Although I believe there are things that can be improved I really like this mod all around. P.S. may I make the suggestion of naming your race the Drathens?
  17. H4Dragons
    H4Dragons
    5/5,
    Version: version 1.01
    How do you get the new crafting table
  18. DarkgamerEXE
    DarkgamerEXE
    5/5,
    Version: version 1.01
    It's very good the mod I like although there are things left to do, it's still like this, my friend.
  19. H4Dragons
    H4Dragons
    4/5,
    Version: 2017-02-16
    These are basically dragon born but i love that you put them in star bound defiantly need to fix the missing race icon, i wanna see what kinda abilities they would get in frak'in races
    1. Notameme
      Author's Response
      Oh yeah,I was planning to add a .patch file for frackin' races support.
  20. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    4/5,
    Version: 2017-02-16
    Pretty awesome for your first mod! It's got a ways to go, but you've got a great start. Especially with the ship and spritework!