1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Delusive Dimensions v0.1

Exploring the folds of the multiverse, one dimension at a time...

1. Tots not dead I swear

G.Xyon
    Just a quick little fix!

Tweaks:
    +/- Miscellaneous changes throughout the mod.
    +/- Changed purplestim to ddpurplestim to avoid conflict with other mods.
  2. Minor improvements!

G.Xyon
    Yo! It's been a while I've done anything with this mod, so I thought it would be a good moment to make some slight improvements!

Today's patch contains the following:

+/- Almost entirely changed the dungeon format from PNG to Tiled, making it easier to build dungeons and change items. Filesize should stay relatively the same.

+/- Improved the Hallway dungeons due to the format change:
    • The outskirts of the dungeons now have 0-Gravity, making exploring out of the hallways...
    ShadowSoul likes this.
  3. Very small updates!

G.Xyon
    A couple of small things have been added since the last update.

+ Added a security system to allow future dungeons to be protected, while keeping the unprotected state for the rest of the non-challenge rooms.

+ Added a small amount of incomplete sample challenge rooms, to test size and mechanics.

- Removed requirement with [Airless Dungeons]. [Airless Dungeons] is no longer required to run Delusive Dimensions, but it will continue to support if both mods are downloaded.

That's all for...
    SJLgamers likes this.
  4. Quick patch!

G.Xyon
    Sadly, no real content yet! Been fairly busy and distracted by other things, but the dungeons are slowly but surely shaping up.

This new patch gets rid of a small issue that is caused by running the mod on the newest Starbound update.

Have a good one!