1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated dcsk8erboy's Vanity Mod Collection/Organized Crafting 1.86

Should work now! If you have any problems please use the discussion thread! Thanks for your patience

1. dcsk8erboy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[flash]

The Red Wardrobe is a "Reloaded" Station of costumes/objects I've created, and I plan to add a lot more.

The Blue Wardrobe is a Vanity Station that allows you to craft EVERY costume in the game. More items will come soon.

The White Wardrobe is a Medical Station that allows you to craft stims and bandages, more to come.

The armor rack on the right allows you to craft all your armor for your specific tier level and race.

1.2 UPDATE
    The Weaponry will allow you to craft all your weapons for your specific tier level and race.

The Matter Manipulator has been improved to make things slightly easier in the beginning.

1.3 UPDATE
    Added a Food Station to craft all food items!

1.4 UPDATE
    Added a Tool Rack to craft all your tools!

1.5 UPDATE
    - Armory and Weaponry have been changed from crafting to storage
    - An animated Armorsmith and Weaponsmith have been added for your crafting needs!

1.6 UPDATE
    - Updated Reloaded Station, doubled the amount of vanity items I personally created.

All of these stations can be crafted in your player crafting menu or wooden crafting table.

I plan to add more crafting stations and change the looks of many of the other items in the future to give a whole new Starbound experience.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. kidthig
    kidthig
    4/5,
    Version: 1.86
    game wont start up
  2. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    it was working for a bit but now it just shows up as generic item :/
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      I am working on a fix now! Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the review!