1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Souls Swansong 1.4.1

Makes the Swansong the difficulty of a Dark Souls boss.

1. Joseph K
    The Swansong is an amazing new bossfight, but it was a bit too easy for my taste so I made this. Features:

*Increases overall damage... by a lot.
    *Missile attack shoots more missiles and faster.
    *Projectiles fired during normal gravity phases bounce five times.
    *Much more ruthless during sword attack (even more so during the second form.)

Preview: (I haven't managed to beat it yet)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Dark Souls Swansong

Recent Reviews

1. Clawnoob
    Clawnoob
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Really fun, took me running a duo and 200 nanowrap bandages to beat it. I like everything about it, but my only suggestions would be to scale down the HP just a tad bit and sort of maybe make the phase 2 sword attacks less ruthless because most of the time it spawns ON you, leaving no time to react, dodge, block, etc. Otherwise, very fun, I came back to Starbound recently as I never did the 1.4 update and used this for my first time fighting Swansong. It was epic.
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback! Admittedly the last phase is a bit unfair, but it's also pretty unfair in the vanilla version too and I couldn't think of any other way to make it harder, but I might scale down the health. By the way you might also be interested in my Return to Earth Overhauled modhttps://community.playstarbound.com/resources/return-to-earth-overhauled.5846/ it adds a whole new mission with new bosses
  2. yamat00
    yamat00
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    you neet mod fallout power mod for fight xD is best mod armor in starbound
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      The fight is intended to be fought with a mech, so I don't think that will help xD