1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Souls Mod Prepare to Dye Edition

Weapons, Armors & Objects from Souls saga.

1. hatmaster27
    hatmaster27
    1/5,
    Version: Prepare to Dye Edition
    I CANT DOWNLOAD THESE MODS IT SENDS ME TO SOME RENDUM WEB SIT.
  2. A Random French Guy
    A Random French Guy
    5/5,
    A very good mod with well done armors and weapons
  3. 777JackOfBlades
    777JackOfBlades
    5/5,
    Tons of armors ,weapons and estus
    Definitely a great Dark Souls mod
  4. doodfoododo
    doodfoododo
    5/5,
    Beautiful mod. Personally, I think magic-sided armors are lacking. Some armors such as the black witch set, desert sorceress set, or the tattered cloth set would be cool.
  5. GRANDEFELIPAO17
    GRANDEFELIPAO17
    5/5,
    git gud casul
    1. Magnusito
      Author's Response
      fite me m8 1v1 Belfry Sol no estus.
  6. nefrem
    nefrem
    5/5,
    5/5 for the mod.
    Maybe they are some weapons overpowered but your work is great..
    And 5/5 for the "prepare to dye edition"... i'm still laughing !
    1. Magnusito
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Fell free to tell me which weapons you think are overpowered. I try to mantain fidelity to their dark souls counterparts on terms of power while mantaining Starbound's tier system.
  7. Catreaper
    Catreaper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Really cool the mod, for the persons who loves Dark souls.
  8. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Great Mod and the armor and the weapon are Impressive
    the damage is balance and the armor of course but the armor has same effect from vanilla armor and also keep the great work i hope you keep updating this mod adding some new weapons and armor
  9. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Looks cool little update this mod and it's great. Interesting and the rest armor/weapon of the game (DS 2-3?) and bloodborne, will be?
    1. Magnusito
      Author's Response
      If I figure out how to make a weapon switch movesets yes, there will be Bloodborne weapons, since I love how the weapon mechanics from that game.
  10. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-09-11
    Basically, it does what it says it does, and it's good to have a return in aesthetics of the Souls series; I do hope these aesthetics continue to be added on within Starbound as it would provide jolly good cooperation in roleplaying! :)

As criticism, I guess that the Bonfire could be polished a little more in looks and that the paintings look out of place due to being too detailed (unfitting with the rest of the Starbound theme) as I think the art direction should fit both Souls and Starbound themes.

Otherwise, it's still what it is and it's what you want if you're lookin' for that; I just hope for more! 5/5